facebook

fall 22 recruitment update

by: $

panhellenic has eliminated all songs, (including ones in pref), this includes door stacks and chants for fall 2022 rush

Posted By: $
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: dcl   

bump

By: dcl
#22  by: Honestly   

If you're talking values based recruitment, which is worse? Door songs and matching outfits or out of control moms/PNMs with rush coaches and brand new designer wardrobes?

By: Honestly
#23  by:    

so interesting how NPC targets the harmless and fun aspects of recruitment but won’t do anything about a sorority that explicitly does not do values based recruitment and is known for nationally recruiting based on looks…

By: —
by: JennyZMay 12, 2022 7:44:53 AM

I don't know what planet you are on, but many orgs choose members based on looks. They have been doing so for decades.

By: JennyZ
by: .May 12, 2022 8:40:54 AM

there’s a difference between members unconsciously picking girls for looks and sororities that literally score members based on looks

By: .
by: Just say itMay 27, 2022 12:36:41 AM

Alpha Phi is an equal member of NPC and cannot be censured by other member orgs...unfortunately!

By: Just say it
#24  by: !   

surprised more people aren’t talking ab this

By: !
#25  by: .   

Bump!

By: .
#26  by: oos pnm   

This is so depressing, I feel like they're trying to strip sororities of all their character and charm and appeal. All these changes are for the worse imo.

By: oos pnm
#27  by: julie   

Any update on this?

By: julie
#28  by: Panhellenic Delegate   

This is simply not true.

By: Panhellenic Delegate
by: safetosayMay 27, 2022 7:47:49 AM

So you are coming here to say this is all 100% false? Please state how you know.

By: safetosay
by: umMay 27, 2022 6:05:50 PM

I'm a VP of Recruitment for a chapter. We can't have door stacks but we are stilling doing door songs, and traditional pref ceremonies.

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.