facebook

ranks / explanations

by: PC 17

TOP: PM, KKG, KD, AXO, DDD
All exceptional houses. Difficult to get bids from, definitely “connection” houses, always fantastic grades and stellar pledge classes. Typically southern, I would say tri delt takes the most long distance oos girls out of all of them. Always pretty & classy. Always relevant on campus and fraternities love them.
LOWER TOP: AGD, XO, ADP
Still difficult to get bids from and great grades, but AGD and XO are slowly becoming much less relevant than in previous years. They took extremely southern pledge classes this past year which made the diversity factor almost invisible. ADPi girls are smart, pretty, and definitely relevant. Above mid for sure.
MID: PBP, ZTA, APHI, DG
The most difficult houses to get bids from on new row besides ADPi. Always fit a certain look, take far oos girls for the trendy factor. Pi Phi had an amazing gpa this year. ZTA had a gorgeous pledge class- arguably the best looking of all houses- but their sisterhood is known for having problems and the attractiveness of their pc 18 didn’t help because I’ve heard more and more problems involving them and girls dropping recently. Aphi did take a not so great pledge class this year but I think we all can agree it was due to what happened last year. Most likely they will take a typical pledge class again next year. Great job with raising grades, and took absolutely gorgeous COB’s. Frats still love them regardless. DG had an iffy pledge class but they still have great grades and a respectable reputation. Frats like them. Similar to ADPi as being known as nice girls.
BOTTOM: DZ, AOII, KAT, GPHI
DZ and GPHI took very similar pledge classes. A handful of beautiful girls and a pool of not so pretty ones. Known for having major problems with their sisterhood. AOII is doing much better, but theyre going to need to up their game with getting more “trendy” girls, and they might be able to take DG’s place. I think we all know why KAT is last.

Posted By: PC 17
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: BUMP   

Bumping this post which is accurate so all of y’all who are wylin out in the new sorority rank posts can get checked

By: BUMP
#22  by: Bump   

For the PNMs

By: Bump
by: HMay 11, 2019 11:47:45 PM

Yep

By: H
#23  by: wow   

as I look at this post i reminisce on the smart people who post on GR

By: wow
#24  by: YUPPPP   

If you want to know the tea on the houses, this is it

By: YUPPPP
#25  by: Adpi    

Agree that adpi is on the way up

By: Adpi
#26  by: haha   

I’m the OP and I haven’t been on GR since I posted this wow lol it really blew up

By: haha
#27  by: Rtr   

Good explanations

By: Rtr
#28  by: good    

good

By: good
#29  by: Yes   

All pnms should see this post

By: Yes
by: IJun 6, 2019 10:38:35 PM

It is the best one lately

By: I
#30  by: haha   

it is literally all adpis bumping this post... they arent a bad house but they are so irrelevant on campus and everyone kind of forgets about them. bottom mid i’d say

By: haha
by: NJun 10, 2019 5:25:53 PM

Adpi is middle mid... definition of middle.

By: N
by: ADPiJun 17, 2019 8:55:50 PM

ADPi is the new Sue Heck.

By: ADPi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.