facebook

ranks / explanations

by: PC 17

TOP: PM, KKG, KD, AXO, DDD
All exceptional houses. Difficult to get bids from, definitely “connection” houses, always fantastic grades and stellar pledge classes. Typically southern, I would say tri delt takes the most long distance oos girls out of all of them. Always pretty & classy. Always relevant on campus and fraternities love them.
LOWER TOP: AGD, XO, ADP
Still difficult to get bids from and great grades, but AGD and XO are slowly becoming much less relevant than in previous years. They took extremely southern pledge classes this past year which made the diversity factor almost invisible. ADPi girls are smart, pretty, and definitely relevant. Above mid for sure.
MID: PBP, ZTA, APHI, DG
The most difficult houses to get bids from on new row besides ADPi. Always fit a certain look, take far oos girls for the trendy factor. Pi Phi had an amazing gpa this year. ZTA had a gorgeous pledge class- arguably the best looking of all houses- but their sisterhood is known for having problems and the attractiveness of their pc 18 didn’t help because I’ve heard more and more problems involving them and girls dropping recently. Aphi did take a not so great pledge class this year but I think we all can agree it was due to what happened last year. Most likely they will take a typical pledge class again next year. Great job with raising grades, and took absolutely gorgeous COB’s. Frats still love them regardless. DG had an iffy pledge class but they still have great grades and a respectable reputation. Frats like them. Similar to ADPi as being known as nice girls.
BOTTOM: DZ, AOII, KAT, GPHI
DZ and GPHI took very similar pledge classes. A handful of beautiful girls and a pool of not so pretty ones. Known for having major problems with their sisterhood. AOII is doing much better, but theyre going to need to up their game with getting more “trendy” girls, and they might be able to take DG’s place. I think we all know why KAT is last.

Posted By: PC 17
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: .   

Move DG down a tier. Not on pbp/zta/aphi level of trendiness and attractiveness to OOR pnms

By: .
by: YepMar 8, 2019 8:37:35 PM

Agree

By: Yep
by: 428Mar 27, 2019 12:18:12 PM

There shouldn’t be a “lower top”. XO and AGD should be on the top tier and ADPi should be with ZTA and PBP.

By: 428
by: This May 23, 2019 9:37:59 PM

Is the truth

By: This
by: YelpMay 25, 2019 5:04:41 PM

Agree

By: Yelp
by: OkMay 27, 2019 5:19:19 PM

Good explanation- agree

By: Ok
by: GigiMay 29, 2019 7:28:14 PM

Original post accurate

By: Gigi
by: BamerJun 6, 2019 12:57:43 PM

ChiO is still a top house!

By: Bamer
by: YepJun 10, 2019 2:47:00 PM

Agree with original post

by: switchJun 11, 2019 12:12:53 AM

Switch DG and G Phi.

By: switch
by: my opinionJun 13, 2019 12:54:01 AM

Switch G Phi and A Phi

By: my opinion
#2  by: U   

Pretty good except way over done on adpi. They are basically w pi phi and zta. And would put agd there too.

By: U
by: UMar 31, 2019 5:24:14 PM

Hb

By: U
by: NopeJun 4, 2019 12:53:33 PM

ADPIis above pi phi and zeta

By: Nope
by: NoJun 25, 2019 7:04:42 PM

No - same level

By: No
by: Yep Jul 4, 2019 9:20:46 PM

Agree with original post

by: Interesting Aug 5, 2019 11:30:40 AM

This post keeps getting buried- someone's threatened.

By: Interesting
#3  by: Agree   

This is a really good rank, explained really well too

By: Agree
#4  by: yes   

omg the explanation on zta is spot on

By: yes
by: hFeb 19, 2019 8:01:48 PM

I hear like 60 drops so far this school year. if true, wow. Just wow. But it is just a Rumor though. But I have heard it several times now. Does the grade report shed any light on ZTA drops? I know their retention is way below average but 60 is crazy and almost as bad as APhi and all their (forced) drops last year. Did ZTA have a grade purge or something (guessing).

By: h
by: dropsFeb 19, 2019 8:45:56 PM

Zeta has had a lot this year but so has A Phi. A lot were forced last year but this year the girls are dropping on their own. I think it's because those houses select their new class based on looks so the girls aren't all that compatible.

By: drops
by: gFeb 19, 2019 9:28:50 PM

ZTA has like nobody that gives a crap about greek life other than parties. But whatevs. That's them.

By: g
by: lolFeb 20, 2019 11:50:06 AM

Unpopular opinion but ZTA is way more messy than APHI lol

By: lol
by: yupFeb 20, 2019 6:10:59 PM

FACTS

By: yup
by: YepMay 26, 2019 6:01:05 PM

Agree with this rank

by: ZTAJun 22, 2019 12:15:01 PM

ZTA only lost 25 this year, which is above average. With 400 girls in each house, this is a very good number. So stop picking on ZTA

By: ZTA
#5  by: Right   

ADPi is in a weird spot. I see what you mean because i feel like they’re more “old row” oriented than zta, aphi, pbp, but not on agd and xo’s level. Just for that reason i’d move them down. Plus their pledge class was very mixed this year.

By: Right
by: umFeb 22, 2019 11:03:45 AM

Adpi ‘s pledge class was less than spectacular... you only see the beautiful ones because they hide the other 75% of the weirdos that they took. They do anything to keep a good GPA.

By: um
by: LolFeb 22, 2019 2:09:54 PM

.....which any house should do considering we’re at college

By: Lol
by: wrongFeb 26, 2019 12:00:07 PM

You dont have to take girls strictly because of their gpa lol

By: wrong
#6  by: Omg   

KD- it’s friday night. Get off GR

By: Omg
by: AgreeMay 27, 2019 11:54:24 AM

Agree with original post

great explanation on each tier

#7  by: OOS   

I would move AOTT up. They have really stepped up their game and their new house is gorgeous!

By: OOS
by: nahFeb 25, 2019 12:42:08 AM

they haven’t gotten a strong enough pledge class to move up yet. in a few years, maybe.

By: nah
by: haFeb 26, 2019 7:48:45 PM

only aopi called themselves AOTT

By: ha
by: noooFeb 27, 2019 1:32:47 AM

Houses don’t mean anything... DZs new house is beautiful. Do they get to move up a tier? Absolutely NOT. Thetas new house is going to be amazing. They’re still going to be at the bottom of the bottom. DDD, XO, APhi all have relatively “older” houses, but they’re still mid/top tier. Stop using “the house is pretty!!!” as some sort of boost, cause it’s not.

By: nooo
by: lolMar 4, 2019 11:15:49 AM

someone get AOII to stop calling themselves AOTT lmfao

By: lol
by: EwMar 27, 2019 10:30:02 AM

I am an aoii (not here) and AOTT makes me cringe so hard, highly doubt it's them calling themselves that.

By: Ew
by: House Jun 15, 2019 4:54:24 PM

Love the new AOPi house!

By: House
#8  by: Agree   

Agree with this

#9  by: Back At It With The BS   

So the ranking is based on what? The highest dues, the biggest house, the biggest drunks, the most makeup, the quicker a girl puts out? Oh okay, we get it now...

By: Back At It With The BS
by: huhMar 7, 2019 3:30:44 PM

I’m so confused on this comment... the OP explained why the ranks are where they are whether you agree or not lol but I think the OP is pretty accurate

By: huh
#10  by: RTR   

You're wrong about XO. They belong in TOP.

By: RTR
by: NoMar 8, 2019 2:40:25 PM

I agree with OP putting them as “lower top”... they’re practically irrelevant

By: No
by: GMar 26, 2019 2:17:37 PM

XO and AGD both belong in the top. Just because they prefer southern girls, that’s not a reason to drop them down. They both have the grades, involvement, looks and social calendar to justify being in the top.

ADPi is a weird one because they should be in your “mid” tier, even though they’re vastly different than Zeta and APhi.

I think GPB could move to mid tier - they’re doing progressively better each year.

By: G
by: @GApr 5, 2019 1:43:08 PM

I disagree... the BEST houses have a mix of girls from far OOS and OOR. The houses who prefer southen girls like AGD, XO, and KD are not bad, however, the diversity factor just isnt there. To many girls, it feels like high school if all of the girls are from Mountain Brook, Vestavia, Mobile, etc. Lots of pnms just see them as being cliquey. Going away to college means meeting new people.

By: @G

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.