facebook

ranks / explanations

by: PC 17

TOP: PM, KKG, KD, AXO, DDD
All exceptional houses. Difficult to get bids from, definitely “connection” houses, always fantastic grades and stellar pledge classes. Typically southern, I would say tri delt takes the most long distance oos girls out of all of them. Always pretty & classy. Always relevant on campus and fraternities love them.
LOWER TOP: AGD, XO, ADP
Still difficult to get bids from and great grades, but AGD and XO are slowly becoming much less relevant than in previous years. They took extremely southern pledge classes this past year which made the diversity factor almost invisible. ADPi girls are smart, pretty, and definitely relevant. Above mid for sure.
MID: PBP, ZTA, APHI, DG
The most difficult houses to get bids from on new row besides ADPi. Always fit a certain look, take far oos girls for the trendy factor. Pi Phi had an amazing gpa this year. ZTA had a gorgeous pledge class- arguably the best looking of all houses- but their sisterhood is known for having problems and the attractiveness of their pc 18 didn’t help because I’ve heard more and more problems involving them and girls dropping recently. Aphi did take a not so great pledge class this year but I think we all can agree it was due to what happened last year. Most likely they will take a typical pledge class again next year. Great job with raising grades, and took absolutely gorgeous COB’s. Frats still love them regardless. DG had an iffy pledge class but they still have great grades and a respectable reputation. Frats like them. Similar to ADPi as being known as nice girls.
BOTTOM: DZ, AOII, KAT, GPHI
DZ and GPHI took very similar pledge classes. A handful of beautiful girls and a pool of not so pretty ones. Known for having major problems with their sisterhood. AOII is doing much better, but theyre going to need to up their game with getting more “trendy” girls, and they might be able to take DG’s place. I think we all know why KAT is last.

Posted By: PC 17
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 7
#11  by: Ddjd   

This OP is pretty much as close and fair as it can get on here.

By: Ddjd
by: This May 23, 2019 9:40:23 PM

Is the best ranking and most honest one l have seen on here.

By: This
#12  by: Middli   

All you need it TOP, MIDDLE sand LOWER.

Agree with the TOP.

But make one MIDDLE group and put XO, AGD and ADP in that mid tier with ZTA and PiPhi and note that the MIDDLE has two “types” - traditional (XO, AGD and ADP) and more stylish/party/OOS (ZTA, PiPhi) which is a matter of preference.

I’d personally move DG and APhi down with the lower tier.

By: Middli
by: lMar 8, 2019 4:24:02 PM

THIS

By: l
by: YepMar 9, 2019 2:39:48 PM

Yes

By: Yep
by: BMar 15, 2019 6:55:23 AM

Good points

By: B
by: i agreeMar 17, 2019 3:17:46 PM

i agree with where dg and aphi are solely because of what the OP said... the reasons as to why those houses are mid make plenty of sense

By: i agree
by: YesJun 4, 2019 10:26:38 AM

It’s hard to cut the houses up into more than two tiers. And definitely no ranking between tiers. Too much is just personal preference.

By: Yes
by: actuallyJun 7, 2019 2:17:05 AM

I'd put GPhi in the middle tier because there are a lot of houses that pnms would less rather get. G Phi has moved up a lot since I've been here

By: actually
#13  by: Wow   

Way to self rank ADPi. We saw how manh drops you had last year.

By: Wow
#14  by: d   

definitive

By: d
#15  by: d   

bump because this is the ONE rank you need to see

By: d
by: yesMar 14, 2019 10:58:15 PM

i agree cause the rankings actually make sense.

By: yes
#16  by: bump   

bump bum bu b

By: bump
#17  by: noo   

move ADPi down. they belong in mid.

By: noo
#18  by: confused   

I like where my house is but am confused about a couple of others. I would move Zeta down, I'd move ADP down. I'd also move A Phi and DG down, but move GPB up a lot. This looks like a rank from a few years ago - not current at all

By: confused
by: NoMar 28, 2019 6:48:38 PM

Gamma Phi is the second lowest in grades.
You never move way up for that

By: No
by: lolApr 4, 2019 2:31:40 PM

HEY GPHI!! Make it a little less obvious next time

By: lol
by: move Apr 5, 2019 1:32:29 AM

Move G Phi up to the lower middle. I agree they've gotten a lot better than last place now. Looking at the comments above it must be making some other house worried that G Phis are getting better looking each year.

By: move
by: @moveApr 7, 2019 6:06:56 PM

there is no lower middle. if i were to put them in either middle or bottom, i would put them in bottom too. sorry, but the handful of aphi/zta type girls that they show on their insta is the 1% of their chapter. theres some serious weirdos in gphi, and frats dont even like them (the good ones, at least). not trying to bash on gphi, just stating the obvious, and if you disagree, you clearly dont go here.

By: @move
#19  by: j   

still number one

By: j
#20  by: Please tell me...   

OP said " we all know why Theta is last". I honestly don't know why. I was looking at grade reports recently and noticed several houses had much bigger number changes compared to them. I know girls there who like their house very much. They seem to have a nice and smart reputation and the girls I know fot that rep. What are we all supposed to know about why they are bottom?

By: Please tell me...
by: wellApr 4, 2019 2:36:35 PM

Just from my personal experience during rush, the girls were dry, didn’t seen too enthusiastic. Pretty smart, but not exceptionally. Clearly not a “looks” house. Frats dont like them. Never hear much about them around campus. Thats why. Just because girls in their house like their house doesn’t make them a top house.

By: well
by: hmmmApr 7, 2019 6:08:40 PM

Thetas are kinda like SDT... its an alternative sorority experience lol

By: hmmm
by: Truth!May 11, 2019 1:39:07 PM

They're not in the Machine.

By: Truth!
by: That's right.May 11, 2019 1:54:40 PM

I think they're the only sorority that's independent of the Machine. Machine trolls try to punish them on here.

By: That's right.
by: I like them.May 11, 2019 2:04:22 PM

Gutsy gals. Gotta respect them.

By: I like them.
by: Escape the matrix.May 11, 2019 2:20:15 PM

They're not bottom. They just think for themselves. Most of what you read on here, including the "old row" bs, is machine brainwashing. Theatas are great girls.

By: Escape the matrix.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.