facebook

Why is aphi not respected??

by: Why

I saw on a lot of the rankings they’re listed low mid but they’re the only new row sorority outside of kd to do socials with every old row and every major frat so I’m confused how they’re not top with the others. Is it because they’re still new??

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Well   

I respect Aphi because they put up with so much hate and continue to rise.

By: Well
#12  by: Frfr   

THIS IS JEALOUSLY HATE POST TOWARDS APHI. Ignore it

By: Frfr
#13  by: Haha   

Bull crap post

By: Haha
#14  by: Lololol   

Look now the aphis found out about this post and they are all trying to defend it… not a single soul here would defend APhi if they had to. Full of home-wreckers and girls with zero dignity. Don’t even get me started on their PC23, worst it has ever been.

By: Lololol
#15  by: Lol   

They don’t have good sisterhood

By: Lol
#16  by: Taco   

If sorority girls aren’t talking s#!t about you then you are doing something wrong. Aphi just gets under the skin of certain girls. It’s irrational but seems to have taken on a life of its own on this site.

By: Taco
by: ?May 25, 2024 12:04:14 PM

No one cares about aphi they just live on Greek rank and keep posting abt themselves, wouldn’t be surprised if they are posting the haye

By: ?
by: Wut?May 25, 2024 10:50:59 PM

Seen some weird Aphi criticisms on here but claiming they post hateful comments about themselves might be the strangest one yet. You are right that I couldn’t care less about them, but anybody who is bored enough to be on GR has seen the strange anti Aphi strain of posters. All houses have their quirks but I would personally put at least 5 houses way ahead of them when it comes to the mean girl vibe and you know who I’m talking about. It’s probably girls in those houses who do most of the hate posting about any of the houses on here.

By: Wut?
by: AphiMay 26, 2024 12:03:55 AM

Bruh no one is gonna defend aphi except themselves, get off this site. And it’s not that outlandish that an irrelevant sorority might post hate abt themselves to make it seem like ppl care about them more than ppl actually do

By: Aphi
#17  by: Not true   

This a passive aggressive hit job from some jealous idiot.

By: Not true
by: YikesMay 26, 2024 9:40:58 AM

Yeah people have gotten comical

By: Yikes
#18  by: Red   

Aphi is fine. They haven’t been on campus for a long time and they’re kinda fast rising so some take cheap shots. If Axid has a few good classes you’ll see them in the crosshairs next.

By: Red

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.