facebook

SRS Secret Society

by:    

Have y’all ever heard of the SRS? It’s a secret organization similar to “The Machine” at Alabama with influential men on campus used to dictate SGA elections and other impactful things at A&M… Super shady - what info do y’all know.

Posted By: Shady
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I haven’t heard of SRS yet. I know there are many many secret societies here are A&M. Mostly within Mays. Some of the most well known secret societies are the Stickers and the True Texans.

By: No
by: wow   

Tell more....what do influence?

By: wow
#2by:    

There are so many. One of the groups is called 63.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

It’s true. 63 is the women’s secret society and SRS is the men’s secret society. They both have indications of being in them by their Aggie rings. Girls have a thin gold band with Roman numerals on it. Men wear their Aggie ring on their left ring finger.

By: A dg who has seen enough
by: Huh   

This is actually wild. I am dying to know more about 63

By: Huh
by: Uhhhh   

What weirdos are in this? There’s no point to being in a secret society except for an ego boost.

By: Uhhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.