facebook

kappa is kancelled

by: haha

yo what happened with kappa? heard their new pc went crazy and now they can't get a new PC??

Posted By: haha
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Kappa on probation   

Don’t rush Kappa in the fall unless you automatically want to be on probation with no events all semester!!! Also heard their new house is not happening!!!

By: Kappa on probation
#12  by: !!!   

if this doesn’t constitute not getting a pc then what does ??? like if cpc doesn’t do anything besides probation then they lose so much credibility

By: !!!
#13  by: Kappa kicked off kampus   

I’ve also heard there is a REAL POSSIBILITY that they will be kicked off campus... we shall see what happens!!! Wow... they are in deep doo doo!!!

By: Kappa kicked off kampus
#14  by: List   

Anyone have a list of girls who attended - these are the girls who will are most likely to get a chapter in trouble. Share it ladies

By: List
#15  by: Frat   

Which frat house was this held at? Everyone knows it happened.

By: Frat
#16  by: Lips are sealed   

So what are their consequences??!!! Kappa is keeping it tight lipped!!!

By: Lips are sealed
#17  by: I heard...   

I heard kappa is trying to appeal their sanctions and drag it out until after recruitment? That way they won't have to disclose how much trouble they really are in during recruitment/ won't be listed on the office of student life website as being sanctioned...anyone have the latest scoop????

By: I heard...
by: HmmmMay 31, 2021 12:57:35 PM

What’s the word??

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.