facebook

kappa is kancelled

by: haha

yo what happened with kappa? heard their new pc went crazy and now they can't get a new PC??

Posted By: haha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: On the way down   

Def going down fast and have been for years now... they have the worst physical house and do the same boring theme every bid day... average girls and boring.... everyone always thinks they are good during rush bc they are “kappa” but things are changing and what use to be top is no longer

By: On the way down
#2  by: ?   

No but actually what’s happening with them lol. Heard they’re in pretty big trouble

By: ?
#3  by: T   

Heard they sent a group invite to about 80 high school girls to come to “black out or back out” weekend event they planned. They took girls to frat parties to drink and now they may also be in a little trouble too.

By: T
by: uhhApr 18, 2021 6:03:30 PM

wait wtf is this fr

By: uhh
by: yupApr 19, 2021 2:16:10 AM

I also heard this

By: yup
by: ...Apr 19, 2021 9:50:19 AM

it’s true!!!

By: ...
by: Confirm Apr 19, 2021 10:26:58 AM

Yep this is basically exactly what happened.. I wouldn’t believe it was true if I hadn’t heard it straight from a kappa. Crazy. And completely unacceptable behavior from their newest PC

By: Confirm
by: Little birdie told meApr 28, 2021 11:45:51 PM

I heard kappa senior were involved too...

By: Little birdie told me
#4  by: tamu   

They're so arrogant doubt they even care.

By: tamu
#5  by: Yuppp   

Yup Kappa def got in trouble... don’t know all the details but they will prolly be on probation now

By: Yuppp
#6  by: lol   

lol im sorry but this is funny

By: lol
#7  by: Not surprised    

Kappa has been nonexistent anyways this year in campus. No wonder they reached new lows with this “blackout or back out” stunt. They’re trying to be relevant to the new PC

By: Not surprised
#8  by: Thanks kappa    

how do we find out which PNMs went to this so we can blacklist them :)

By: Thanks kappa
#9  by: lol   

this is the funniest thing i’ve read in a while, even funnier that it’s true. kappa is down BAD lol

By: lol
#10  by: what??   

Did their chapter organize this or was this a few actives being stupid??

By: what??
by: YepApr 21, 2021 1:24:29 PM

Some girls within kappa organized it. It wasn’t sanctioned by the chapter, but that doesn’t make it any better lol

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.