facebook

mens orgs >>>> frats

by:    

If you want to join an organization that actually has diversity and isn't all about douchey people, join mens orgs like AMA, Centuries, or Gents. Frats at A&M are terrible when compared to other SEC schools, the houses are horrific and the people all are very douchey and rude.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

very true. all the mens orgs are full of very welcoming and open people and recruitment for the top ones is more competitive because the system is much better

By: agreed
#2by:    

Oh yeah definitely join a men’s org if you want to join a non-national organization with no deeper meaning and is full of dweebs who are too scared to join a fraternity. Lmao I would rather hang out with the worst frat before I hang out with the best men’s org

By: Oh yeah
#3by:    

If you want friends you won’t talk to after college, no cool memories, and to get engaged as a senior join a mens org.

If you want friends for life and a once in a lifetime experience you will join a fraternity.

By: Cup
#4by:    

Honestly men’s org are a way to go in A&M! Tailgating in the men’s org section is bigger and more welcoming !! In the list I would add SUITS !!

By: G
#5by:    

Get off Greekrank

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.