facebook

let’s be real

by: As a momma

First don’t get all mouthy about me being in here as a mom. It’s a public forum. With my son being in a fraternity I would be the first to be worried about potential death for pledges and actives. You men are given a choice. You are men. You have been raised to do what is right. If it feels wrong then it is. I am so sad for the parents of this young man and for the guys of Fiji. It is not a good time for anyone. You should be banning together to make hazing end but by no means should fraternities be disbanded from Tamu. Everyone has a voice. I just pray you use it for good! Forever an Aggie and forever proud. Now y’all go have a great semester!

Posted By: As a momma
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ton   

Respect.

By: Ton
by: NO FRATSAug 29, 2018 3:45:53 AM

Not written by a mom but some desperate frat daddy. Disband all frats.

By: NO FRATS
#2  by: cool   

this would have been a great post if the kid died from hazing.

By: cool
by: Og posterAug 29, 2018 8:55:21 PM

What I meant by this is the kid didn’t die from hazing so this “mom” is being silly to chew out all of Greek life over hazing when there isn’t even a problem with hazing here at a&m. So I meant this post would’ve been cool if there WAS a hazing problem but there isn’t.

By: Og poster
#3  by: No mom would write that    

Seriously. Have a great semester?? Like it’s no big deal. You are a total axxhole

By: No mom would write that
by: As a mommaAug 29, 2018 9:33:29 AM

I am a mom. I did write that. What else would I say? Hey become depressed, withdraw from school, continue on being a jerk? Nope. What happened is tragic and for those that knew him, it's going to be hard to move past this any time soon. But for those that didn't know him, you need to work on making sure this kind of thing is unheard of. This is a big deal to many people, obviously! My "have a great semester" is me being a mom saying y'all don't need to go at it on this site but focus on what's important and stay positive for each other.

By: As a momma
by: IdiotAug 29, 2018 9:53:24 AM

You're the worst troll in the history of trolls.

Just stop dude. A kid died.

By: Idiot
#4  by: ...   

As a mom you can’t put your focus on that family’s horror ? What is wrong with you? What if it happened to your kid? You need to seek help immediately for your children’s sake.

By: ...
by: just stopAug 29, 2018 2:44:43 PM

By: just stop
#5  by: Have a great semester   

Uh bye... go away
Have a great semester

By: Have a great semester
by: just stopAug 29, 2018 2:46:14 PM

#6  by: Question   

Why is a mother on a college site? Please go get a life.

By: Question
by: just stopAug 29, 2018 2:46:37 PM

#7  by: just stop   

#8  by: Tgf   

R u the troll?

By: Tgf
#9  by: @Tgf   

You really should seek professional help.

By: @Tgf
#10  by: Oxox   

I wish you were my mom

By: Oxox

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.