facebook

improvement

by: GreekGirl

What houses do you think have improved the most this year? And please keep it positive Aggies :)

For me I think ChiO with their first place in stompfest, really great girls the last few years, and success with songfest.

Gamma Phi for sure with their adorable new pledge class, being way more present on campus, and the fact they are having a Lilly Pulitzer event next week

And the most overall I would say is DG they had an awesome new PC, star QB dates a DG, they had a great philanthropy fundraiser, and won the Victoria Secret pink contest.

Posted By: GreekGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: gphi bf   

cant speak for dz, but there is leadership in gamma phi. a gamma phi was responsible for the petition against the senate bill and it got 4,453 signatures. clear leaders in that house

By: gphi bf
#12  by: aggie sec   

I love this post ! Aggie greeks have the opportunity to show every other sec school the power of unity. Somehow there has been a shift to subdivide the greek system when really they should stand strong together! I say if any school is going to be that example of class and unity it will be TAMU! Excellent to see but again not surprised! Keep it classy Aggies!

By: aggie sec
#13  by: great   

Too see all the houses a A&M becoming stronger and more support of eachother!

By: great
#14  by: ChiO   

So glad to see everyone showing pahellenic love!

I'm going to repeat what everyone else has said and say gamma phi is the most improved this semester. It's amazing what one pledge clas can do! They will be the ones to watch during recruitment. They are some of the classiest ladies too. When other unnamed sororities were pouting because we got first in stompfest, Gamma Phi clapped for us and congratulated us after and they got second! We had a mixer with them a few weeks ago as well and they were all friendly and adorable, my sorority can't wait to mix with y'all more next year!

By: ChiO
#15  by: my opinion   

I am in what many here call the top sorority. I really do not like ranks so I will not specify which one. My boyfriend attended the DZ/SigEp philanthropy this past weekend. It was a Clay Shoot. Anyway I went to watch and what I saw was a group of girls that love being together and were really proud to be wearing their letters. The SigEp's seemed to love working with these girls too. If more sororities and frats would team up for philanthropies it would only increase the overall image of greek unity here at A&M.

Also I would say that ADPi has raised the bar for greek life this year. They may still be a less desired house for the time being but I would say with all the improvements they will be moving up in the next 5 years.

By: my opinion
#16  by: by the way   

To the person who posted this original post... XO did not participate in songfest therefore did not win first place. They hosted songfest. It is a good philantropy though but so are so many of the other ones that other houses put on. Get your facts straight before you throw out your opinion. I am not saying anything negative about them but the truth is what needs to be posted not lies

By: by the way
#17  by: by the way   

oops you meant stompfest sorry. way to go XO. lol

By: by the way
#18  by: no   

Mr.Football no longer dates a DG. He is with a brunette Kappa who I won't name out of respect, even though that is not embarrassing in the least bit.

By: no
#19  by: ROFL   

THANK YOU #17! I wonder if DG will now use, "A DG used to date Johnny Football," to lure in PNM's. Too funny. Good for you Kappa! Keep it classy.

By: ROFL
by: ThankApr 28, 2013 4:41:02 PM

Goodness that's over. ..please don't rate a sorority by the guys they date

By: Thank
#20  by: THIS THREAD   

Was made by a GPhi who has been on greek rank all year trying to move her house up. Greek rank will not do that. Your house is fine but you need to get off greek rank trying to self promote yourself using an alias.

By: THIS THREAD
by: ^Apr 30, 2013 6:30:41 PM

Or a DG or Chi O?

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.