facebook

improvement

by: GreekGirl

What houses do you think have improved the most this year? And please keep it positive Aggies :)

For me I think ChiO with their first place in stompfest, really great girls the last few years, and success with songfest.

Gamma Phi for sure with their adorable new pledge class, being way more present on campus, and the fact they are having a Lilly Pulitzer event next week

And the most overall I would say is DG they had an awesome new PC, star QB dates a DG, they had a great philanthropy fundraiser, and won the Victoria Secret pink contest.

Posted By: GreekGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Yeah!   

Finally let us focus on the positive! I would say Zeta, their philanthropy was awesome and every one of them I have met has been beautiful and sweet. Also shutout to my gamma phi sisters yall have done an amazing job this year of becoming a great house!

By: Yeah!
#2  by: so true   

Both of the above are all so true Zeta and DG great pledge classes, Chi O and GPhi great stompfest and PC classes.. I also think ADPi has made great strides this year. DZ has a great PC too last fall.

By: so true
#3  by: DGirl   

Thank you for bringing up the Victoria Secret Pink contest! Delta Gamma, and Gamma Phi Beta both had over 1500 likes! And while my chapter did win (GO DG!), I want to say how impressed we were with Gamma Phi being able to keep up with us. Y'all have really grown since I have been here!

By: DGirl
#4  by: I think   

DZ for sure!

By: I think
#5  by: ^^   

DG is great but I really wish people would quit saying that the fact that the start quarterback is dating a DG is an accomplishment. They have many more things to brag about

By: ^^
by: WerdApr 22, 2013 11:51:34 AM

Sad that college educated women feel that they need to define a big accomplishment as to who they're dating.

By: Werd
#6  by: Kk   

I know there is some other post saying that sororities don't change in just one year, but after all the growth Greek life has had I think there have been some amazing improvements that should be celebrated! ADPi has gotten to keep their charter and has grow exponetionally! Gamma Phi has grown so much so quickly they are getting to expand their house and do landscaping renovations. Zeta came together so beautifully to honor the lives of a sister's family who passed away. I saw sororities congratulating and clapping for everyone after stompfest, even when they lost. This is what Aggie Greeks are and I hope PNMs see that

By: Kk
by: KarenApr 28, 2013 9:03:45 PM

Zetas won Stompfest 3 years in row! They were AWESOME but the judges weren't going to give them a win again. It was time for a new winner! It was a great show by all the sororities that danced!

By: Karen
#7  by: Aggie15   

Yea! Thanks everyone for writing positive comments!

By: Aggie15
#8  by: agree   

It's great to see the top groups staying strong and the lower groups getting stronger. Our system needs to grow and we can only do that if we keep supporting each other like this!

By: agree
#9  by: heck ya!   

So proud of my sistas on the row! This is what A&M Greek life REALLY looks like. If we could continue this, we'd max out recruitment #s every year. That would really get the attention of U>T and the SEC.

By: heck ya!
by: LOL!May 1, 2013 7:27:30 PM

Still having continued image problems but now with the SEC!

By: LOL!
#10  by: mint   

Going Greek is the best thing I have done! I love my chapter and all the other Greek girls I have met!

The two houses I think have improved the most this year are GPB and DZ! I already have heard girls from my high school say they are excited about these two houses because of all the fun things they have heard about these houses and they leadership both of these houses have demonstrated!

By: mint

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.