facebook

what to bring

by: Otherrushee

During the days of all the parties what should we bring for our little plastic bag/how big is it? I know people have been saying bring slip on sandals, but won't those be awkward to carry around while trying to talk to sisters?

Posted By: Otherrushee
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 11
#31  by: Abc   

This is a great thread incoming girls!!

By: Abc
#32  by: Nerves   

Got it

By: Nerves
#33  by: TcU   

Inn I guess we should have said to pack an umbrella!

By: TcU
#34  by: Prepare PNMs    

Jeejjeje

By: Prepare PNMs
#35  by: don't bring   

One thing not to bring is tent talk. That's the gossip and innuendo that some girls bring to the tents between parties, dorm rooms after the parties, and even GR during recruitment. In fact, don't listen to what anyone has to say about the houses between now and then.

You don't want other people to make up your mind for you and you don't want to be responsible for influencing someone else to go against their instincts.

Anytime you say that one house is "better," "ranked higher,"more desirable," etc., you're participating in something that goes against EVERYTHING that panhellenic stands for.

So think before you give advice to a girl who says she doesn't know whether to rank Chi O or AOII first. Don't tell her Chi O is #1 and AOII is dead last.

ALL OF OUR HOUSES ARE GREAT!

By: don't bring
#36  by: Gal   

Another post with solid information

By: Gal
#37  by: Chris   

Incoming girls need to see this one

By: Chris
#38  by: Ang   

Bottled water, flip flops to wear as you walk over to the Greek and in between houses, hand held fan, a small mirror and blotters, Bare Essentials powder, gloss (anything for makeup touch ups), Listerine breath freshening strips, small brush or comb, Advil PM for aches and sleep at night, blister pads just in case...Anything that keeps you comfortable in the heat and stress filled environment.

By: Ang
by: SassyApr 26, 2015 11:19:45 PM

All people who have posted on here have given you good tips. I agree with cheap flats for in between, hand held fan, face blotters and touch up items for all makeup between parties, Listerine breath strips...I didn't think about Advil
m because you fell beat up and too stressed to sleep. It's ALZl worth it though.

By: Sassy
#39  by: Hi    

Such good info

By: Hi
#40  by: Sunny   

This is quite informative.

By: Sunny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.