facebook

what to bring

by: Otherrushee

During the days of all the parties what should we bring for our little plastic bag/how big is it? I know people have been saying bring slip on sandals, but won't those be awkward to carry around while trying to talk to sisters?

Posted By: Otherrushee
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 11
#11  by: GoGreek   

-A cheap pair of flip flops (You don't have to bring them in the house, there will be an area where you can place them outside the house. These will come in handy when walking from the auditorium to Greek and back and forth between houses)
-A light face powder
-Breath mints
-Deodorant
-Blotting sheets

By: GoGreek
by: RusherJul 10, 2015 12:55:18 AM

Yes

By: Rusher
#12  by: Informed   

This information is golden. Read it--do it

By: Informed
#13  by: Sunny   

This is so helpful!!! I didn't bring all this stuff but now I know each thing would be good to have. Be prepared and be hydrated.

By: Sunny
#14  by: ...   

Definitely do the flat sandals, hand sanitizer, brush and breath mints. Think about what hair style can stand up to the heat and possible wind and plan accordingly.

By: ...
#15  by: Honest   

It sounds like you are preparing for a marathon and you are. The support all these ladies are sending you should help calm your nerves. These are tips you would be wise to follow.

By: Honest
#16  by: Info   

Do bring breath mints because you have to talk up close all day long. There are a lot of things listed on here that I didn't bring but someone will need every one of them. Better to be safe than sorry.

By: Info
#17  by: Fresh   

I have head every house gives you something to drink. If you drink all that won't that be enough from becoming dehydrated? It would be awkward to need a bathroom break when you aren't supposed to. I know this is a silly question but I'm sure other people think about this too.

By: Fresh
#18  by: Idk   

So do you put all this stuff in a large purse or do people actually bring a tote? I don't want to look foolish but I will bring all the things people suggest on here.

By: Idk
#19  by: ;)   

Just bring one thing that is large enough to hold what you need. It can be a purse or tote but no one brings both.

By: ;)
by: FYIAug 15, 2014 6:35:53 PM

Yes, a tote or purse is fine but fit everything in one thing.

By: FYI
#20  by: TCU    

I had no concept of what to bring when I did this. I hope the amount of information shared lets you know how supportive the majority of women are here. Follow their tips and you will be well prepared.

By: TCU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.