facebook

recommendations??

by: question

How important are recommendations if I want to rush? The only connection I have to any sorority is my aunt and my cousins being Chi Omegas at various schools across the country (not TCU). I'm from Colorado, and I'd really love to rush, but the whole process at TCU seems really intimidating. The TCU greek life website says recs are optional... but I've heard they are actually pretty necessary. Thank You for any advice/insight you might have!!

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: ?   

I had no idea how important these were because they say they are optional. DO NOT come here without recs. I'm grateful I got them anyway. I think the website does PNM a real disservice in this area.

By: ?
#22  by: A   

Got to have them with over 1000 girls any help introducing yourself is Essential.

By: A
#23  by: TCU    

They are essential.

By: TCU
#24  by: 2014   

With so many girls going through recruitment rec letters are becoming vital.

By: 2014
#25  by: Knowledge   

These are more important than they act like the are. Get your parents and older friends to help get letters for you.

By: Knowledge
#26  by: Yeah   

With such strong competition these are more important than ever. Get your parents to send a mass email or contact the alumni groups for help if you need to.

By: Yeah
#27  by: !!   

With competition so high rec letters will be more important than ever!!

By: !!
#28  by: Answer   

Got to have them:If you patents don't have connections contact your local alumni group.

By: Answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.