facebook

recommendations??

by: question

How important are recommendations if I want to rush? The only connection I have to any sorority is my aunt and my cousins being Chi Omegas at various schools across the country (not TCU). I'm from Colorado, and I'd really love to rush, but the whole process at TCU seems really intimidating. The TCU greek life website says recs are optional... but I've heard they are actually pretty necessary. Thank You for any advice/insight you might have!!

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Truth    

If you don't have people to ask then contact your local alumni groups. They will help in most communities. I didn't think too much about these before but I did get them. Now I know I would have been in a mess without them.

By: Truth
#12  by: Answer4U   

Absolute musts no matter what the web site says. Send the time to get these!

By: Answer4U
#13  by: Fall   

You got to have these!! Without them you will be cut right off from some groups. It is worth the effort to get good ones.

By: Fall
by: RushMar 25, 2014 11:10:01 PM

Would do this because it matters why more than I relieved because of how the site says it optional. Things worked out but I would have spent more time on it if I had known.

By: Rush
#14  by: Recruitment   

They are extremely helpful before girls get to know you. They won't get you a bid but can keep you in the race. Quality is more important than quantity though.

By: Recruitment
#15  by: RushTx   

A total must-do the leg work to get them for any house you want a bid from!

By: RushTx
#16  by: Go   

Everyone is telling you right. Do what it takes to get these.

By: Go
#17  by: Guy   

Chi O is an amazing sorority, but competition is tough so the recs are necessary.

By: Guy
#18  by: TCU rush   

Very important to your process. If you don't know people personally to ask then contact your alumni association.

By: TCU rush
#19  by: Hi   

A must with so many girls going through

By: Hi
#20  by: +   

A necessity no matter what anyone says.

By: +

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.