facebook

Axid is low mid and falling

by: factsss

Axid has been in free fall for a longgg time. They pretend they’re upper mid but are legit low mid now and I’ll explain some of why. Axid is
-completely uninvolved on campus and disconnected from other greeks
-not good with mixers, their social schedule tanked a while ago
-self obsessed, stand offish, culty
-lacking a full house in fact their #s have been dangerously low for years but they refuse to do informal as they care more about “rep” than what’s best for the chapter
-affiliated with the worst philanthropy ever and if you don’t think it’s an issue they give $ to this disgusting org, you need to do more research

Posted By: factsss
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: AS   

cult vibes for sure. it’s kind of a messed up organization they support and blindly defend too.

By: AS
by: BrainwashersAug 18, 2020 10:15:51 AM

My first friend at cuse went axid as a sophomore and then just stopped hanging out with our friend group altogether it was really weird

By: Brainwashers
#12  by: Lame   

Frats don’t even like them. Think about how many socials they had in the last year haha

By: Lame
by: FactsAug 5, 2020 6:34:21 PM

Fr I couldn’t even tell you what frats they party with

By: Facts
#13  by: hi   

ok i totally agree with everything in this post expect their lacking socially - they party with lambda sometimes so ya that’s true but they did have a handful of random mixers with Sig Chi and i was BAFFLED how that happened so i wouldn’t say totally horrible parties

By: hi
by: ^Aug 6, 2020 8:11:41 AM

Ehh I see your point but it’s not exactly uncommon for the top frats to mix with mid level sororities here and there, even DKE mixes with mids sometimes. The few decent mixers Azd got still make their social schedule below average. It’s also been getting worse with time which OP didn’t mention

By: ^
#14  by: tea   

no cap

By: tea
#15  by: truth   

srry but this house is problematic af they’re on the downhill

By: truth
#16  by: Molly   

So when is AXiD going to change their terrible philanthropy? It makes it harder for them to recruit since anyone with a conscience knows by joining they’d have to support that awful org

By: Molly
#17  by: Are they new?   

Wait who are they?

By: Are they new?
#18  by: well   

one of the top gpa houses, well rounded and clearly not as concerned with ⬆️

By: well
by: FalseSep 4, 2020 12:19:36 AM

How are you “well rounded” when we all know you do so little? Hilarious. Some of the weakest relations with the other houses and hands down the weakest philanthropy (if you can even call it that)

By: False
#19  by: A   

AXID’s been self ranking for years. They’ve always been a middle of the road sorority they just act like they’re higher

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.