facebook

Axid is low mid and falling

by: factsss

Axid has been in free fall for a longgg time. They pretend they’re upper mid but are legit low mid now and I’ll explain some of why. Axid is
-completely uninvolved on campus and disconnected from other greeks
-not good with mixers, their social schedule tanked a while ago
-self obsessed, stand offish, culty
-lacking a full house in fact their #s have been dangerously low for years but they refuse to do informal as they care more about “rep” than what’s best for the chapter
-affiliated with the worst philanthropy ever and if you don’t think it’s an issue they give $ to this disgusting org, you need to do more research

Posted By: factsss
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yes   

THANK U for including the philanthropy part its literally so bad I can’t look at AXiD girls the same

By: yes
#2  by: Honestly   

At this point probably even the complete bottom of the middle. Didn’t even meet quota this year

By: Honestly
by: hmmJul 10, 2020 9:15:23 AM

They seriously need to do informal idk why they have to be so stuck up about it by holding out. Their last pc was really weird

By: hmm
by: leave them aloneAug 1, 2020 4:53:34 PM

maybe because azd has actual standards unlike the girls who normally do informal but continue being judgy :)

By: leave them alone
by: factcheckAug 11, 2020 2:32:40 PM

but axid met quota this year...so what?

By: factcheck
by: StfuAug 11, 2020 2:52:49 PM

Lol you’ve been on every post out here saying AXID met quota when they didn’t lmao no one would say it if it weren’t true

By: Stfu
by: smallAug 11, 2020 7:58:49 PM

it’s not the first year in recent history they haven’t met quota either. must be kinda expensive for the girls in the house rn :(

By: small
#3  by: Preeeeach   

Dude I tried to say this a long time ago but axids came at me acting like I was in another mid house making things up. You don’t have to be a “rival” to call crap when you see it and axid wreaks of problems and all of cuse knows it

By: Preeeeach
#4  by: Lol   

It’s rlly sad too cause some of the girls are rlly nice but they kinda got a weird pc this year. All the houses on campus are great sororities but this one eh 🤷‍♀️ I kinda forget they exist sometimes

By: Lol
#5  by: hmm   

They’re easily the most forgettable and irrelevant sorority.... like there’s really nothing wrong with the girls individually they just get weird together? idk

By: hmm
#6  by: Strange....   

I know people were disappointed with their PC this year but honestly? They've been recruiting kind of strange girls for a while or maybe it's just that they become strange once they join. It's hard to tell. Not a bad house just a strange one that Cuse often forgets about. Very bad philanthropy though!

By: Strange....
#7  by: Blah    

Yet some how they always make it into the middle tier... same w SDT. Those houses are both officially bottom

By: Blah
#8  by: Gjjjj   

Im not in Greek life now but actually really wanna rush azd if they do fall

By: Gjjjj
by: I feelJul 15, 2020 10:14:23 PM

I feel this but they def won’t. They have too much pride unfortunately. Even tho there’s nothing wrong w fall rush and it’s good for numbers and girls who don’t wanna wait a full year 🙄

By: I feel
#9  by: No   

Woooowwwww this was definitely written by a salty AXO go worry about your own sisterhood ladies if you can even call it a sisterhood

By: No
by: whatJul 29, 2020 7:27:18 PM

kinda random claim? it’s actually common knowledge that azd has just been doing v poorly and hasn’t had a full house in yearrrrsss but ok

By: what
#10  by: axid   

they’re so tiny and uninvolved I’m surprised they aren’t in danger of dissolving yet. hope the best for them but most of this is the cold hard truth. wish them luck!

By: axid
by: EhAug 26, 2020 1:43:13 PM

Even if they don’t have a full house they’re still bigger than DPhiE, AGD, and Kappa at least so I wouldn’t say tiny but I agree they’re very uninvolved and going down in rank

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.