facebook

why is axo not well-liked on campus?

by: q

i know they're new but the girls seem to be nice, pretty, normal for the most part yet it seems like they're really disliked by a lot of houses why???

Posted By: q
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: okkk   

It’s really not theyre not well liked on campus, it’s that theyre not well liked on Greek rank. Yes there is a difference because a lot of axo girls are friends with girls in all houses (from top tier to bottom tier). They tend to get a lot of hate on here because the middle tier sororitys feel threatened. They came back on campus 3 years ago so technically they should be bottom tier but they’re not and a lot of girls don’t like the idea of them being a mid tier sorority. Some of my best friends are in axo and I don’t like seeing the hate theyxget. as apart of the panhel community we need to start empowering eachother instead of hating so much

By: okkk
#2  by: .   

every house on campus gets hate from one another, especially on greekrank. axo is still relatively new back on campus so they get the brunt of it in comparison to other houses

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.