facebook

sororities

by:    

Can someone tell me which sororities people like most or rank them? I don’t care about who guys like most. I’m looking for which sororities do other sororities seem to get along with most and are friendliest

Posted By: vv
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

From a seniors point of view,

DG, Kappa
Phi Sig, Theta
Alpha Phi, AEPhi
AXiD, Gamma Phi, AXO
Tridelt, SDT
AGD, DPhiE

I think this puts in into perspective of how people genuinely like the personality of the girls. How much each of these houses put effort into philanthropy and the actual sisterhood in the house, and how much girls in the house LOVE their house. Girls at the top love everything about their house, girls at the bottom really don't like each other and other houses don't like to have events with them.

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ftcvygbuh   

Yeah but everyone in alpha phi hates each other

By: ftcvygbuh
by: wrong    

why would girls at the bottom not like each other or their house? this is so stupid and just completely wrong

By: wrong
by: lol   

hi phi sig

By: lol
#2by:    

DG, Kappa, Theta, Gamma Phi, and some of Phi Sig are genuinely liked by other girls on campus.

By: brady
by: Woah   

Retweet

By: Woah
#3by:    

pretty accurate. kappa DG and theta all genuinely like each other and are liked by most people on campus. they're the only ones that are real

By: bbbbb
by: LOL   

You put "DG" and "real" in the same sentence. Come on now. These girls are so obsessed with their image that it's sad.

By: LOL
#4by:    

If you ask me the most liked houses are Kappa, Theta, and Gamma Phi.

By: my opinion
#5by:    

this is so untrue I'm dying

By: stop
#6by:    

Kappa’s philanthropy director couldn’t even explain their philanthropy. None of their girls even know what they’re raising money for. And tell people. Lol. Don’t think they put effort into philanthropy.

Also- why is alph phi at the top hahahahahaha that’s the funniest thing ever they all hate each other don’t even know names of girls in their house

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.