Posted By: UMN
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What is wrong with you?

By: Nope to your old ranks 👎🏻
#2by:    

Hahahaha you have no idea what is going on. Nice try and next

By: Go home GR manager

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

dg should be in upper, axo should be in middle, and phi mu should be with chi o.

By: uhhhh
#4by:    

Actually, the full name is kappa alpha theta. Not just kappa.

By: Whooo whooo
by: OMG   

You are a moron!

By: OMG
by: MN   

IDIOT!!

KAPPA is Kappa Kappa Gamma

THETA is Kappa Alpha Theta

Duuuuhhhh!!!!!

By: MN
#5by:    

Actually it’s:
A phi
Kappa/Pi phi
The rest

By: A phi girl
by: Yikes APhi.   

Actually APhi dropped a lot and it is

Kappa
PiPhi
AOII / APHi / DG
ChiO / AXO
GPhi / AGD / PhiMu
Theta

By: Yikes APhi.
#6by:    

After this year’s fall recruitment, I think it’s:

Top:
Kappa/ PiPhi
APHi / DG

Middle:
AXO
GPhi/ AGD/ AOII/ XO

Bottom:
Phi Mu/Theta

By: Kinda
by: What happened to PHC   

I think there shouldn’t be a top/ middle or bottom tier. You are talking and ranking young women who are happy and PROUD to be in their respective chapters. They are enjoying their college life with women they feel good with, they found their homes at the U. Please do not disrespect their choices.

By: What happened to PHC
by: Ok. Next   

The site is literally called Greek rank so please just stop ranking😂

By: Ok. Next
by: Almost.   

Agree except DG down one tier.

By: Almost.
by: Ok.   

This updated rank is pretty accurate. I don’t know if I’d really rank within the tiers. The houses within the tiers all have pretty much the same returns during recruitment, they just have different vibes that appeal to different girls.

I think DG is desperately trying to be in that top tier and maybe they are…because being thirsty for top tier is so indicative of the houses in top tier🤣

By: Ok.
by: Yawn   

Every single year ppl are trying to put DG or AOII or Aphi or Kappa or Theta in the desperate wanna be top tier irrelevant category. Please go on. When will all of you understand that we do not care. I repeat we do not care. Whoever has been trying to slander Alpha Onicron Pi or Delta Gamma or Pi Beta Phi or Chi Omega etc on this site…. go on try again say what you want we still do not care. Nobody cares whatsoever is written on GR.

By: Yawn
#7by:    

For the people in the back:

We Do Not Care about GR rankings.

Every chapter offers more opportunities leadership communication networks internships friendships than a troll on GR could even think of

By: Find your home
by: lol    

ok? Don’t come on here then lol

By: lol
by: Yikes APhi   

Wtf do you expect me to do all day? If I didn’t post on these school sites this site would be dead!

By: Yikes APhi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.