Gamma Phi
Pi Phi

Chi O
Alpha Phi
Alpha Chi
DG
AOII
AGD

The controversy on here is completely manufactured by some girl thinking she can move her house from the bottom half to the top half. In order to do that, though, you have to do more post malicious comments on the internet. There are so many more things that the top houses do every day and that they are recognized for.

I'm glad someone finally called the authorities about the cyberbullying. This site can easily mislead PNMs.

For every real ranking like this on you'll see 10 - 20 rankings that are self-serving for one house. If you're a PNM, use this site carefully. It's more reliable to look at the houses that win the prestigious President's Trophy each spring. This year the pan houses that won are Theta, runner up Tri Delta, academics and community involvement Gamma Phi, and multicultural Pi Phi.

Posted By: Real Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Ranks   

The top houses are undisputed. Year after year, when everything is added up and all the awards, philanthropies, events, shows, and grades are added up, five houses are always recognized.

Theta, Tri Delta, Kappa, Gamma Phi, and PiPhi are always the ones that come out on top.

The only disputes come from houses that want to be a top house and think whining is how you get there.

By: Ranks
#12  by: real   

This is the real story at OU. Too bad for the whiners that want to move their house up this way. It's just laughable.

By: real
#13  by: ranks   

top half is exactly right but the bottom half should be shifted around some

By: ranks
#14  by: this   

This is accurate based on house successes. Don't let Chi-O's consistent posts make you think otherwise.

By: this
#15  by: honesty   

Honest ranking

By: honesty
#16  by: Well   

I'm glad to see this ranking. I agree that these are the rankings that everyone agrees to. The other ones on here are self-serving ranks by wannabes.

By: Well
#17  by: my opinion   

In my opinion this is a true ranking and is good advice. But I'd say even better advice is to go through recruitment and use the impressions you make there to choose your house. Look at facts, not gossip because the gossip you'll hear is generated by Chi O and A Phi who are trying to manipulate you before recruitment even starts. That's completely un-panhellenic and the the other houses stand against this behavior.

By: my opinion
#18  by: above   

Such good advice for PNMs on here.

By: above
#19  by: Love it   

This post is true. This is the way it is now but I would think from what I've heard that Chi O will have some trouble next fall. If they're even allowed to participate in recruitment.

By: Love it
by: I heardMay 6, 2014 9:52:22 AM

Chi O and A Phi are going to be on probation next fall for recruitment violations.

By: I heard
by: Chi OMay 6, 2014 3:11:48 PM

I had heard just Chi O. Did you hear A Phi too?

By: Chi O
#20  by: IDK   

It doesn't matter if they get sanctioned or not because truth is no top girls go there anyway. They'll lose a lot to AXO, DG, and probably even AOII, but only the ones that aren't QR.

By: IDK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.