Gamma Phi
Pi Phi

Chi O
Alpha Phi
Alpha Chi
DG
AOII
AGD

The controversy on here is completely manufactured by some girl thinking she can move her house from the bottom half to the top half. In order to do that, though, you have to do more post malicious comments on the internet. There are so many more things that the top houses do every day and that they are recognized for.

I'm glad someone finally called the authorities about the cyberbullying. This site can easily mislead PNMs.

For every real ranking like this on you'll see 10 - 20 rankings that are self-serving for one house. If you're a PNM, use this site carefully. It's more reliable to look at the houses that win the prestigious President's Trophy each spring. This year the pan houses that won are Theta, runner up Tri Delta, academics and community involvement Gamma Phi, and multicultural Pi Phi.

Posted By: Real Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: anon   

Keep wishing Gamma Phi. The reason you will see 10-20 other rankings is because that is what people at OU REALLY think

By: anon
by: FunnyApr 30, 2014 11:38:15 PM

Your remark strikes me as funny because the comments you refer too were all written by you and 99% of the comments on them are also yours. This ranking is accurate and backed up with factual evidence.

By: Funny
#2  by: Agreed   

These are the rankings! Although I think Pi phi and Gamma Phi can be interchangeable.

By: Agreed
#3  by: LOL   

Gamma Phi is not a top house move it below DG then it's fairly correct

By: LOL
by: Not necessaryApr 30, 2014 11:39:39 PM

I agree that the original ranking is accurate. GPB is a top house and belongs right where it is ranked.

By: Not necessary
#4  by: finally   

finally a ranking that reflects reality and is backed up by facts

By: finally
by: ^May 1, 2014 12:26:11 AM

LOL not the facts but fantasy dear. The houses below Theta, Kappa, DDD, ChiO and Pi Phi took the girls that just weren't quite up to top house standards. I sure they're lovely girls but the top houses are VERY selective and aren't allowed to take everyone. It's nice though that GPB got a consolation prize! Congrats to Theta for winning presidents trophy and DDD for being runner up. I don't pay much attn to the participatory awards.

By: ^
by: too badMay 1, 2014 12:31:44 AM

The top houses are Theta, Tri Delta, Kappa, Gamma Phi, and Pi Phi, but you know that. That's why you call the President's Trophy Special Awards "participatory awards." The fact that they don't pay any attention to the events that you have to host/win in order to get one of the Special Awards is why Chi O is not a top house.

By: too bad
by: ^May 1, 2014 12:37:52 AM

LOL it's a little section of a book and theta wins grades but they aren't allowed to win the lower awards and neither was DDD it's participatory if you don't actually win. Sorry for your confusion. The top 8 houses are theta, kappa, tridelta, chio, piphi, APhi, DG then AXO. These are the houses in order of selectivity. Glad you're proud of your house it just doesn't get to be as selective as the best houses at OU. Enjoy whatever you said you won.

by: ^^^May 1, 2014 12:24:29 PM

The poor girl above must not really go to OU or she wouldn't have posted that strange remark. Every house works so hard on their president's trophy application. They work hard on every section and it's an honor to win anything. There are no awards given out for just participating. Not all 11 houses win a trophy or plaque - this isn't T-ball. :)

Also, her hierarchy of selectivity bears no resemblance to reality.

By: ^^^
#5  by: Top 5   

There really isn't any controversy about the top 5 houses. Everyone knows it and the only reason there seems to be controversy on here is that one girl trying to jack up her house. There is a competition every year called president's trophy where everything that a house does during the year is compiled and judged. The ones who do the most and win the most win the awards. And yes, there is an overall winner, a runner up, and special awards for outstanding achievement in four categories - community involvement, campus involvement, academics, and multicultural events. Houses that consistently win any of these awards (KKG, KAT, DDD, GPB, and PBP) are the top houses. Case closed.

By: Top 5
#6  by: ^   

Nah it's a tiny thing. Good houses want the win and will take the runner up but any thing else they consider a loss because it's no longer overall and the winning house can win the lesser stuff. That's why PiPhi isn't harping on it and why Kappa doesn't continually post on soonerthon miracle cup or ChiO on standard of excellence. All of them are small next to Presidents Trophy-- at least PBP,KKG and XO actually competed against everyone ( theta would have won grades otherwisethe small awards for each section of the book isn't like being third place overall it's just the best section put together. Didn't AKA win one? And ATO too? Idk but the big comps are HC,Using,Scandals and pres trophy-- big winner this year DDD.

I think that little girl from that house may be back spinning things again!

by: ^^^May 2, 2014 12:15:11 AM

You may really believe that. If you're from a lower house your officers may have told you that to make you feel better about never winning.

Every house that wins any aspect of the president's trophy is very proud of it. Just so you know, AKA isn't panhellenic and ATO is moving up.

You may have forgotten, but the big competitions are INCLUDED in the application for president's trophy and reflected in wins for campus involvement. No spin. Just the truth.

By: ^^^
#7  by: true ranking   

This is one of the only good ranks on here. There is so much mis-information that it's good to see something right.

By: true ranking
#8  by: well   

Finally someone is accurate

By: well
#9  by: This ranking   

This is the first ranking on here that I saw that's true for OU. If PNMs are on this site to get information about recruitment, they should beware of the girl posting the same five houses repeatedly. I saw about 8 or 10 rankings like that before I got to a correct one.

By: This ranking
by: ^May 2, 2014 11:12:03 PM

It's very true. It's a ranking backed up with facts

#10  by: True   

I just saw that you said that for every real ranking there were 10 to 20 fake rankings. I just passed 13 fake rankings (all by the same person!!!) before I got to this true one. Looks like the Chi Os and Alpha Phis think this may help them have a better recruitment this year. I can understand their concern after last year but I don't think this is the right way to go.

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.