facebook

tier shermere

by: PNM

I'm an OOS PNM with little to none connections. Though I'm super excited to go through recruitment and find my home on campus. To other PNMs, don't shoot down any houses. Because I know I won't be getting a "top" house, I know that I will love and be loved in the house that I end up. It slowly breaks my heart when other girls talk badly about these "lower" houses, because I know that I could very well be running there on bid day. So please be mindful and smart with your words (:

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Why   

would you not aspire to be the best you can be!? Why bash top tier because they put in extra hard work to make connections and get Rec letters. I am totally supportive of lower tier houses but it makes no sense why you would want to "settle" if you have the potential to do more. Just a thought

By: Why
#12  by: Wow!   

Wow. Just wow. Tons and tons of bottom tier girls on here getting their panties in a wad! IVE SEEN NO EVIDENCE ANY TOP TIER GIRLS ON HERE HURLING THE INSULTS!

did you girls ever think that you are being egged on and you are playing right into their hands? You girls have embarrassed yourselves!

By: Wow!
by: @wow!Sep 13, 2015 9:09:25 PM

"Wow. Just wow."...What are you, a 5th grader?
Just because you've written in all CAPS that you haven't seen top tier hurling insults doesn't make it true.
And talk about embarrassing yourselves...Why don't you just get the F over yourself first!

By: @wow!
#13  by: wtf    

This is the University of MISSISSIPPI. If we're going to Ole Miss and have the grades to rush we're obviously not dumb. If you think you're so much better, enlighten me on your decision to go to a school here, please. OOS girls are great, in state girls are great! Most of us in state girls whole family has gone to Ole Miss and went greek. For MOST of us, this is nothing new. Im aware that this whole website is BS, but some of the comments on this thread are ridiculous. Go back to where you came from, you're nothing but a number.

By: wtf
by: OPSep 14, 2015 2:33:26 AM

I think everyone misinterpreted this post.... It was just saying that I don't think we should bring others down, as people will be pledging these sororities in the near future. Please don't say that I shouldn't be attending this school because I'm OOS, that's very hurtful and that's the last comment I need before rush. That comment is exactly why I wouldn't fit in with most girls in these top sororities.

By: OP
by: @OPSep 14, 2015 1:57:20 PM

Don't let anyone else make you feel bad. Your OP was legit and we in staters with a brain can see that you obviously didn't mean anything by it.

I hope you have a good rush and end up where you're supposed to be...whatever house that turns out to be :)

By: @OP
#14  by: @PNM   

You'll see that tiers don't matter after recruitment.

By: @PNM
#15  by: @PNM   

And the girls who don't get bids would kill for a spot in any house...

By: @PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.