facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: @KD Alum   

are you really a KD Alum ? you sound like an 8th grader with your comments.

By: @KD Alum
#32  by: @Kd did the best   

You're correct. All sororities did well, but THE BEST rush by the numbers went to a house on Rebel Drive (XO's neighbors) and the "old schoolers" were outdone. Now, I'm not an alum or a member. However, I was at an event last spring where I met three ladies who identified themselves as KD's when I asked. They were, at a minimum, cool and stand-offish. Still they don't even need to rush because of all the multi-generational Mississippi legacies. What a shame to so rarely get new blood and quite possibly better manners.

By: @Kd did the best
#33  by: I agree   

with the post below!!! ditto!

By: I agree
#34  by: Really?   

I begged to get rid of KD during rush! So rude! and Fake!

By: Really?
#35  by: I pledged   

KD and dropped after a week. They were totally different once I got in the house. They talked about each other and no one ever spoke to me after bid day! They are the most fake I've ever seen.

By: I pledged
#36  by: BelleSouth   

Over 230,000 initiates at 142 collegiate chapters. KD has 516 chartered alumnae chapters.

By: BelleSouth
#37  by: wow   

This site used to actually be pretty interesting. So boring atm

By: wow
#38  by: Nothing changes   

These posts from 10 years ago sound the same as current posts. It’s probably the same people posting the same thing over and over for years and years. Stuck in middle school mentality.

By: Nothing changes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.