facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Msgirl   

These rankings are soo wrong KD is def top tier on campus alongside DDD and Chi-O

By: Msgirl
#22  by: @Msgirl   

You and all your buddies from MS just keep telling yourselves that. It keeps YOU (and only you) content.

By: @Msgirl
#23  by: KD   

low class at Old Miss....be warned.

By: KD
#24  by: Jackson   

Junior Leaguers at their rock-bottom.

By: Jackson
#25  by: Not sure   

they would make the Jr. League

By: Not sure
#26  by: PNMs   

run, run from this sorority!

By: PNMs
#27  by: KD Alum   

What a shame for so many mean comments hidden by anonymous individuals. Every sorority has mean, unfriendly girls. The KD's I have met have been lovely, fun, and personable. Sorry you are hanging around with the wrong crowd if that is how you perceive the group as a whole. I can only suspect anomosity based on being cut from KD, or a KD stealing your boyfriend. Each sorority has a few bad apples so sorry if the only ones you have run up against were KD's.

By: KD Alum
#28  by: @kd alum   

Although your statement has very true points ,every sorority does have mean girls unfortunately, the KDs u have met were on their best behavior because u are an alum not a coed from another sorority, it is the general air of superiority that the members have taken to assuming that has brought about the comments. You may wish it was something more tangible like jealousy but it stems from how they act when alum or pnms are not around. I am sure they can be sweet but they need to show that side more often. I do wish them well through rush and hopefully they get girls that won't become this way as members,

By: @kd alum
#29  by: @KD Alum   

no I wasn't cut from KD and no one got my boyfriend. get real and grow up. sometimes perceptions are real but it is real that every sorority has bad apples, so to speak and that includes but not limited to KD. I am not hanging around the wrong crowd !

By: @KD Alum
#30  by: Kd did the best   

at rush this year. Strong rush for everyone but ask Panhellenic. Real easy to know the sororities who did well. kd,kappa,ddd or phi-mu then chi-o !

By: Kd did the best

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.