facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: azalea   

You have to wonder which sorority "awful" is from, or did EVERYONE cut her?

By: azalea
#2  by: margie   

Is there anything I can do to secure the sorority of my choice at Ole Miss? I want to rush this fall, have a sorority in mind, but people keep saying it's so "hard to get in". WHY?

By: margie
#3  by: darcy   

Good luck on this campus sister...unless you are a beauty queen or Daddy will blow his bank account on you, rush at Ole Miss will be tough. Sad but true!

By: darcy
#4  by: KDthink   

Sounds like the KD are heading down the street. No one has said a nice thing about these girl in awhile....thinking twice about the KD!

By: KDthink
#5  by: olemissgirl   

KD's are top tier and always will be. Very involved. Sounds like some jealousy is going on here. Why post negative comments unless you are threatened. Let girls decide for themselves what chapter is best for them.

By: olemissgirl
#6  by: dixiedarling   

Have to wonder which sorority rush2009 is in since she posted the exact thing on almost every sorority.

By: dixiedarling
#7  by: Old vs /New Miss   

Let?s be honest KD and DDD have perceived Old money legacies, but who really cares. If your friendship is only based upon the value of perceived wealth, what basis it that for lifelong friendship or sisterhood. Neither KD nor DDD really gives true consideration to girls outside of Miss. I know for a fact that 3 girls from very wealthy families (Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta) were turned off by the attitude that both the KD?s and DDD exhibited at the parties by talking to only the girls from their hometown high schools. FYI --- Honey, these girls daddy?s oil money puts your daddy?s cotton nickels to shame.

By: Old vs /New Miss
#8  by: Old vs /New Miss   

oh btw- neither DDD or KD made quota. The "D" is not for delta, it is for DIRTY as in DIRTY RUSH.

By: Old vs /New Miss
#9  by: keepitclean   

What is dirty rush?

By: keepitclean
by: DDD Jul 14, 2020 4:43:34 AM

Good question

By: DDD
by: Stop now!Jul 14, 2020 6:54:31 AM

Moms, get off this page and don’t drag up 11 year old post.

By: Stop now!
#10  by: oh reallY?   

kd got 73 girls... they gave out 15 snap bids to make 88. i hardly consider that a good rush.

By: oh reallY?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.