facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: Everyone knowa   

DDD did the best over anyone than the Kappas and KD at Rush. Talk to Panhellenic , they will tell you Tri-Delt doesnt hold a candle to anyone but next closest were Kkg and Kd. (facts just the facts)

By: Everyone knowa
#22  by: @everyone knows   

If you're trying to say that DDD 'outperformed' all other groups, then why is their pledge class one of the smallest?? That doesn't compute.

By: @everyone knows
#23  by: someone who knows   

1. Quota was 117; DDD has 121. They didn't have to pick up extras. It's better to have quota so you can know everyone. Check the Daily Mississippian's online. You'll see that several houses took just a couple over quota.Some took 12-14 extra. That's their choice.
2. I've never heard them talk about money. Some may have wealthy families, but most are average, middle class girls.
3. All the houses have their top few hundred picked out before rush starts... it's necessary. They have in-state and out-of-state requirements, legacies (Ole Miss and other schools), grade requirements, etc.
4. You HAVE to have a 3.0 to be invited back to the some of these houses. It's just one way they can take the numbers from 1200 to 600 and to keep grades up
5. Panhellenic requried Chi O and DDD to cut more than other hosues after skit round because so many put these two houses first. This way there are less girls disappointed.

By: someone who knows
#24  by: @omeone who knows   

thanks for the info.

in regard to money and the constant conversations about it, some of the pledges have the idea that there is extreme , enormous wealth and they are spreading the word.

By: @omeone who knows
#25  by: @@someone who knows   

ddd has no more money than any other sorority so for them to brag about money is ridiculous!

By: @@someone who knows
#26  by: @@@someone who knows   

i agree. they don't need to brag but they do.

By: @@@someone who knows
#27  by: emmy   

peopl need to quite bening haters

By: emmy
#28  by: no phi delt    

wrote on ddd about all their money because there as many rich and poor girls in ddd as any other sorority! Good Try though!

By: no phi delt
#29  by: I, too,   

heard about their actives crying on bid day cuz they were disappointed in who they got in their new pc.

By: I, too,
#30  by: pcs like this   

is what happens when you let out of touch alumni do all the picking and cutting

By: pcs like this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.