facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: @twocents   

Tri Delt at state is getting a lot better. I heard they got the biggest pledge class there this past year. DDD is strong State wide.

By: @twocents
#12  by: landrover   

I'm going thru ole miss rush this fall i have 2.95 high school GPA but worked a job and cheered and did many high school clubs and community work should i be worried do they round off a 2.95??

By: landrover
#13  by: Rebel Girl   

Yes-almost every sorority will cut you if you have less than a 3.0 no matter what you've done in high school, with around 1,000 girls going out yo can really be choosy about what girls you want! Good luck to you!

By: Rebel Girl
#14  by: Sassy   

@landrover-if you are a legacy you can get by @most houses with a 2.75. If you are not I would encourage you to not make any cuts and go into all houses with an open mind. Be prepared for cuts from the top houses, they are hard to get in even if everything is perfect. Just keep all your options open!

By: Sassy
#15  by: In regard   

to the comments about DDD at State, I go there so I can answer pretty honestly (just looking through other schools sites). DDD had a couple over quota on bid day, but within the first week lost at least 10. Basically they were allowed to take more than any other sorority because they had that much room to fill in their chapter. Phi Mu and Chi O did not make quota. Zeta, Pi Phi, KD, and DG all made quota and KD and DG had quota plus, which means they ACTUALLY had the largest pledge classes.

By: In regard
#16  by: landrover   

so since I did end up with 2.95 worked ALL YEAR LOTS HOURs, DID CHEER.COMMUNITY @ volunteer work , AND LED BIBLE STUDIES AND CHEER CAMPS DO THEY CUT THE 2.95 SO SHOULD MAYBE I NOT RUSH THIS TIME??MY COUSNIN WAS A TRI DELT ??

By: landrover
#17  by: woah there   

Calm yourself landrover. We don't care, nor does any sorority, how involved you were if you are dumb. High school is easy, and tons of girls are just as involved and manage over a 3.5. Pray to not be released altogether, Theta at best.

By: woah there
#18  by: @landrover   

Every sorority is different,but I know @ my house th first cut is based strictly on GPA -nothing else-anything lower than a 3.0 you are gone. Maybe your cousin being a Tri-Delt will help you there, however they are one of the hardest houses to get in no matter who you are- with so many girls & each being the complete package sororities will have plenty of girls to choose from. I wish you the best of luck, just don't get your heart set on a specific sororoity!

By: @landrover
#19  by: ranking   

STOP SELF RANKING--is this house so desperate to impress the PNR's? tri delta is really slipping...so sorry

By: ranking
#20  by: @ranking   

How can we be self-ranking when everyone is saying DDD is selfish , not friendly, chilly and mean ! Reallly get it striaght!

By: @ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.