facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: lookingfresh   

Why does everyone keep talking about hot, rich, popular girls with this sorority?

By: lookingfresh
by: All of theSep 4, 2012 4:10:08 PM

sororities have very wealthy girls but they also have girls that are middle class and some of them even struggle finanacially. There is no sorority that is considered the rich girls !

By: All of the
#2  by: Old vs /New Miss   

Let?s be honest KD and DDD have perceived Old money legacies, but who really cares. If your friendship is only based upon the value of perceived wealth, what basis it that for lifelong friendship or sisterhood. Neither KD nor DDD really gives true consideration to girls outside of Miss. I know for a fact that 3 girls from very wealthy families (Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta) were turned off by the attitude that both the KD?s and DDD exhibited at the parties by talking to only the girls from their hometown high schools. FYI --- Honey, these girls daddy?s oil money puts your daddy?s cotton nickels to shame.

By: Old vs /New Miss
#3  by: ahemm   

whoa.. some of you are extremely unaware of the rush process. sororities talk to the girls from their hometown because those are the ones that they are friends with. it is kind of weird if someone sees your GPA, leadership positions, etc and suddenly pretends to be your best friend. and maybe your friends from dallas, houston, and atlanta weren't very nice people because there are SEVERAL nice young ladies in the Chi chapter at Ole Miss. So they must have been jealous of the KD and DDD chicks. must have ended up somewhere where they are happy, i hope. everyone ends up where they belong. thanks.

By: ahemm
#4  by: ahemmnuts   

what are you talking about!!

By: ahemmnuts
#5  by: @old vs. new   

It's not about DDD or KD having more money it's just if you are from Mississippi. There are definitely other sororities with more money . If you are from Mississippi and you are not in Chi-o, DDD or Tri-Delt something is wrong. It's a Mississippi "thang"!

By: @old vs. new
by: CrazySep 4, 2012 4:11:23 PM

to think certain sororities have more money than others besides the fact that that is shallow!

By: Crazy
#6  by: @@old vs. new   

money sororities - Chi O, KD, DDD, and DG. agree with your post below, but would add DG into that mix too. they're pretty solidly a MS group.

By: @@old vs. new
#7  by: @old vs. new   

You are totally correct. If you are from Mississippi and not in Tri-delt or Chi-O ....Yikessss and @@oldvs. new is out of it. Every sorority has girls with plenty of money . There are girls in every sorority struggling financially as well. I sure would definitely not add DG! THat's crazy

By: @old vs. new
#8  by: two cents   

As it pains me to say it, I would add DG too. Tri Delt is bad at State, so its not so much a MS thing as an Ole Miss thing. XO is good at both and so is DG, stronger at State of course but good here. Xo, DDD, and DG are all good at Southern, but they are not a strong greek school so it doesn't count as much. Overall strength in the State goes to XO and DG for being solid at all 3. If DDD at State were good they would for sure take DG's spot.

By: two cents
#9  by: @@two cents   

it is so obvious you are a DG quit self ranking

By: @@two cents
#10  by: @@@two cents   

A) It's a comment not a rank or self promotion.
B) Don't think I would say "As it pains me to say it" or "stronger at State" if I were talking about my own chapter. Calm down on the hate for other chapters, just stating an opinion.

By: @@@two cents

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.