facebook

curious

by: hmm

what are thoughts on the middle tier sororities? I'm talking about Theta, Pi Phi, AXiD, KKG

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

They're all pretty similar tbh.
Theta has a really nice house, but the out of sight location of it makes people forget about them sometimes. The'yre one of the few sororities that doesn't discriminate based on age / class year.
Pi Phi does pretty well for themselves during recruitment, they can usually be picky during rush and take girls they want. A lot of people consider them the top of the middle tiers.
AXiD also does pretty well. I've heard it said that they have a sporty rep, but I don't pay much attention to IM Games so I can't verify.

By: .
by: .May 30, 2015 7:04:03 PM

Oh, I just noticed you said KKG too. I didn't list them because I think most people consider them top of the bottom tier, but I guess some people consider them bottom of middle.
They're improving a lot, thanks to their new house, but I still wouldn't say they're on the same level as the other middles. They have really nice furniture though. I have heard that their nationals has a lot of rules (like that they can't do their hand sign anymore? Someone verify if this is true or false.).

By: .
by: @ ^May 31, 2015 6:43:33 AM

About the kappa hand sign, their nationals basically said that it looked like a gang sign (which is ridiculous), so they won't be officially endorsing it or posting pictures of it on their website.

By: @ ^
#2  by: :)   

This is just my personal opinion but I have friends who feel the same way :) i like pi phi and axid. But super sweet & pan lovingggg! Very involved. As for kkg, I don't think they're "middle tier" & when I went through recruitment I thought they were so awkward. I know a few girls tho who are sweet, but they really don't come around much. Theta is full of rude girls and they're annoying! Every single girl I met I cannot stand how fake they were. They have a nice house tho.

By: :)
by: NoMay 31, 2015 8:30:30 PM

Theta has some of the nicest most genuine girls I've ever met, maybe you're talking to sisters who have dropped

By: No
#3  by: Middle tier    

Of the 4: PiPhi and Kkg have the nicest girls, AXiD is the most around at events/frats and probably the most popular, and kappa /theta have the nicest houses although haven't been in Axid since the remodel.

By: Middle tier
by: ..Jun 1, 2015 9:29:07 PM

Calm down axid

By: ..
#4  by: El oh el   

Kappa is NOT middle tier.
AXiD is the top of the list of middle tiers, definitely better known around the frats and are more involved then the others.
Pi Phi and Theta have slipped since fall rush last year.

By: El oh el
by: YeahJun 2, 2015 4:09:36 PM

I don't know about theta but I def agree that Piphi is falling

By: Yeah
#5  by: Nah   

Ummmm, I agree, calm down AXID. Pi Phi and Theta had a great fall rush, so don't know where this is coming from....
I think the only ones who think AXID is great is AXID.

By: Nah
#6  by: Middle   

Theta: great diversity, outgoing girls I always see them at the bars

Pi phi: very sweet girls kind of quiet

Axd: huge variety very involved

By: Middle
by: yaJun 3, 2015 6:11:10 PM

yeah pi phi always stays under the radar

By: ya
by: Truth Jun 19, 2015 9:33:05 PM

Couldn't agree more!
Middle-

ADpi- southern girl. Last PC brought them down

Theta- outgoing girls with a strong sisterhood. Facie at bars

Pi phi- sweet girls! Take home to mom. Quiet and pretty

Axid- loud, all different types of personalities. Involved in Greek life

KKG- moving on up! Super sweet girls!!

By: Truth
#7  by: uh   

dont forget ADPi too, they are middle

By: uh
#8  by: UCF   

Adpi- I like them but they're going downhill. Pretty girls, I've met one girl who was nasty but that doesn't speak for the whole thing
Piphi- definitely top of the middle tier. I would say far above KKG and Axid, more tied with ADPi
Axid- they're alright. Haven't heard much about them to be honest, kind of under the radar
Kkg- really sweet girls. I like them a lot.
Theta- heard nothing but nice things about them.
Overall I'd say piphi and adpi are ranked far above the other but that's just what I've heard

By: UCF

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.