facebook

houses

by: Hey

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of being in an on campus fraternity house vs an off campus fraternity house?

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

These are the cons of off campus frats. You aren't on campus so you have to pay for parking at ucf which is awful. You live in geek ghetto which is sketchy af. You are off campus so going so sororities are more likely to go to any on campus house over an off campus house. Dues cost more For on campus house but only by a small amount. And no ucf is up ALL fraternity's butts not just ok campus ones. It's just better to be on campus than off campus

By: Hmm
by: OkJul 13, 2016 5:18:54 PM

I guess when mom & dad are paying for everything the difference in dues is only a "small amount".

By: Ok
#2  by: haha   

Ask Theta Chi the cons of living on Campus hahah

By: haha
#3  by: Tailgates    

Bro. You guys don't even know how much different tailgates are going to be this year. They are going to be a lot different so don't put in mind tailgates when it comes to off campus housing. It's much better I swear

By: Tailgates
by: HiJul 9, 2016 5:27:50 PM

Hi Why are tailgates going to be better this year?

By: Hi
by: TAUSJul 9, 2016 9:32:48 PM

lol have fun tailgating and sweating in a swampy field while we're throwing down across the street with the hottest girls in our beautiful mansion. How much different can it be?

By: TAUS
#4  by: Geez   

Don't listen to these haters. There are only 3 fraternities on campus so it would make sense for the rest to hate on them. Trust me on campus houses are way better. You can look online at ucfofsl for chapter dues. On campus fraternities dues are Barely higher than off campus houses. Worth the extra money tenfold.

By: Geez
#5  by: lol   

On campus or bust, this will have more downvotes than upvotes because there are 75% more houses off campus. The house is a central part to the entire experience, dont sell yourself short going to the greek ghetto

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.