facebook

looks

by: Hmmm

It's funny how GPhiB's OneGreek profile is more successful than all of the sororities that are "above" them. Pi Phi is better than ZTA too. Is ZTA slipping? I think so... Obviously other Greeks think GPhiB and Pi Phi are hotter than ZTAs so why are they ranked so high?

Posted By: Hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhhhhh   

1. OneGreek is irrelevant lol and 2. just because they stalk that app like crazy doesn't mean they're suddenly top tier.

By: uhhhhh
#2  by: But   

They're obviously rising though. Just because petty girls on this website don't agree, you can't argue that people think they're attractive.

By: But
#3  by: Rising   

I think Pi Phi is rising and ZTA is staying where it is. GPhiB is just sad lol ZTA has way less posts but still gets a lot of attention while GPhiB has over a hundred post...like stop ladies. However, the app is definitely gaining popularity and saying that it's "irrelevant" is just ignorant. The top tiers should just embrace it and claim their spot at the top before the bottom girls try to take over. The tiers are 90% based on looks and it's time the app reflects that. It doesn't look good on UCF's Greek community if there's fuglies listed as our "trending chapter"...

By: Rising
#4  by: Idgi   

I just don't understand why Gamma Phi is ranked Soo low. They're really nice girls and some of them are really hot!

By: Idgi
#5  by: ugh   

Gamma Phi stalks that app like crazy they're getting better for a new chapter but to compare them to ZTA is the biggest insult

By: ugh
#6  by: um   

What is onegreek???? I've never even heard of that before.

By: um
#7  by: lmfao   

pi phi is definitely not better than zta and zta is not slipping whatsoever

By: lmfao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.