facebook

beta theta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Beta Theta Pi fraternity chapter comments at University of Central Florida - UCF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: GREEKMOM   

to greekmom.. I never said I was disgusted with your organization. I said I was disturbed. But I am disgusted with your post!!! Your parents and BETA should be proud.

By: GREEKMOM
#12  by: GREEKMOM   

AS a parent I will always worry about situations like these. I have never said anyone was guilty. I have also read many holes in the story. You would be surprised the people in OHIO VALLEY who know about this and are concerned because they also have children in the Greek System. In fact that is how I heard of this site was from a parent. I have always though of you as a decent guy. But I will not be told to what to do by some college kid.. I pray I never have to deal with kind of situation with daughter or any of my friends children. Good Luck!
M

By: GREEKMOM
#13  by: Frat Hard   

So, when do we get your house?

By: Frat Hard
#14  by: Fratty   

I'm better than you.

By: Fratty
#15  by: to beta wall posters   

all of you choke on my nuts. now i can enjoy my last two years of college with less deush bags!

By: to beta wall posters
#16  by: Fratty   

Should've just said you were a cougar and been done with it.

By: Fratty
#17  by: really?   

i know that Beta is a great chapter and full of great guys but I really can't understand why all this is happening. Do you all really believe that the woman is lying just because she isn't pressing charges? Trust me, there is more than one reason for a woman who that happens to not to press charges and most of them include things other than lying.

By: really?
#18  by: re: WOW   

yeah, of course they should be punished for the things they did... which was already put into action before this "televised" crap they went through... they already paid the hotel, and the hotel has said they would not mind if they stayed there in the future. Go ahead and kick every student off campus who has had a drink underage and see how many students are left...

By: re: WOW
#19  by: re:wow   

it was 1500 dollars in damage. get facts right unless you enjoy watching the media have field days on organizations like beta

By: re:wow
#20  by: Old School   

Baked Potato Pie?

By: Old School

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.