facebook

beta theta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Beta Theta Pi fraternity chapter comments at University of Central Florida - UCF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Theta Chi<3   

Really? Classy? haha righhhht : /

By: Theta Chi<3
#2  by: Islanders   

They really need to stop coming over our house next door and trying to s our d's, its getting old fellas!

By: Islanders
#3  by: eyeefc   

this site is terrible... all i see is fraternities bashing each other. its worthless. no fraternity is the best and if you need to come on this site and bash another fraternity to make yourself feel better, then you have issues. greek unity my ass

By: eyeefc
#4  by: re:   

someone really hates GQ...

By: re:
#5  by: Andrick   

Yess I have boys!

By: Andrick
#6  by: Why   

Is there another comment box, anyway?

By: Why
#7  by: wtf   

as with any group there are always going to be a few members that slip through the cracks...weed them out and let the group still exist...its better for everyone that way

By: wtf
#8  by: UCFSTUDENT   

So you suggest holding every guy in the fraternity responsible? That hardly seems fair.

By: UCFSTUDENT
#9  by: The moron below this   

You irrefutably have not read the report... or the Press release... I hate ignorant people, and you are the epitome of ignorance.

By: The moron below this
#10  by: oxfordgirl   

I actually know the girl and can guarantee that this has nothing to do with the guys at all. The girl throws herself at everyone.

By: oxfordgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.