facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Arizona - UA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 41 of 71
#401  by: ya   

there really is no question about who the best 4 houses are.

Fiji, SAE, Pikapp, and Dchi

Every girl has a different view on which one they like the best but everyone knows that the hottest girls go to these 4

By: ya
#402  by: joke   

DCHI and SAE pull hotter birds than yours boys club, scrawny soccer mom boys

By: joke
#403  by: yaa   

I can see how you say pikapp runs it with dchi and sae but not fiji are you serious??? they don't ever have parties and are little girls...pikapp, sae, dchi that's it!

By: yaa
#404  by: From   

a girl in a top tier sorority I only go to Pikapp, SAE and sometimes Dchi. I never go to Fiji, not saying they're bad I have friends that like going there but I don't. On any given night though it's Pikapp or SAE for me

By: From
#405  by: It depends...   

Dchi, pikapp, sae, and fiji are the best houses. Like it's been said before, each girl has her own personal favorites but all four are obviously the best houses.

By: It depends...
#406  by: Fiji    

is only better than pike and sigma chi because of their house n rich scrawny mommas boys, otherwise they would be equivalent. Case closed.

By: Fiji
#407  by: I'm   

not even a Fiji and I can say that there is no way Pike and Sigma Chi are even close to Fiji..Fiji is in the top tier with SAE, Dchi, and Pikapp. Pike and SX are middle tier fraternities

By: I'm
#408  by: Rushee   

Is TKE good here?

By: Rushee
#409  by: Rushee   

Is TKE good here?

By: Rushee
#410  by: @Rushee   

Nooo, they're one of the worst houses

By: @Rushee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.