facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Arizona - UA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 40 of 71
#391  by: Dont   

pledge sx, they dont have a pledge semester and your pretty much an active once you join. FIJI SAE PIKE and PI KAPP are all houses that have hard pledge semesters. Also DCHI isn't recognized by the U of A and that means they are basically a club, not a fraternity

By: Dont
#392  by: @fall 2012   

beta and aepi?? haha not a chance. SAE, Fiji, Pikapp, and Dchi are the best followed by Pike. SX is behind Pike but they have the easiest pledge semester ever it's basically a sorority.

By: @fall 2012
#393  by: ahh no   

D chi would be a club if they had there charter pulled, they are a fraternity and one of the best. Fiji Pikapp Dchi SAE... stfu about anyone else G PHI <3

By: ahh no
#394  by: @ahh no   

we all know your a dchi not a gphi..stupid guido

By: @ahh no
#395  by: ahh no   

well we all, would be wrong then

By: ahh no
#396  by: all about   

SAE, Pikapp, Fiji, and Dchi..they run campus

By: all about
#397  by: FIJI   

I am a FIJI at the Upsilon Alpha chapter at the U of A. The best fraternities on the campus are FIJI, PIKE, PI Kapp and SAE. Enough Said

By: FIJI
#398  by: no   

you are a pike trying to include yourself as being even a decent fraternity @fiji LOL scrubs

By: no
#399  by: @all about   

I'm in a top tier sorority and I completely agree. Those are hands down the best frats. Pike and sigma chi are the frats with nice but not hot guys that girls use for their alcohol. Then once they're drunk they go to either pikapp, sae, dchi, or fiji.

By: @all about
#400  by: yay   

this site is actually accurate now with the top 4 frats!

By: yay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.