University of Arizona - UA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 43 of 71
#421  by: @ @the truth   

haha glad you agree. btw "this guy" is in theta

By: @ @the truth
#422  by: @@does   

He's trying to say theta chi sucks bro. They're one of the worst houses on this campus...the best houses are sae, fiji, pikapp, and dchi, then pike and sx are ok also

By: @@does
#423  by: yeah   

SAE DCHI FIJI PIKAPP, pull all the hotties on campus... are the most attractive men and rage the hardest u dont want to be in any other house, dont let anyone else fool u

By: yeah
#424  by: yeahh   

the fraternities not to join are.... SAMMY, ZBT, THETA CHI, DTD, TKE, BETA, AEPI. .. . i feel bad if ur in those lol

By: yeahh
#425  by: Rushees   

If you want to party with the hottest girls at U of A then join Pikapp, SAE, Fiji, or Dchi! Don't listen to anyone else that is it

By: Rushees
#426  by: Seriously   

Like as a girl in a top-tier house, I say this simply looking out for guys rushing. You need to understand this site is a joke, don't base any decisions on it. The best houses on campus arent even close to the others, it's SAE,Pi Kapp,FIJI, Dchi. ASK ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY PARTIES OR IS GOOD LOOKING.

By: Seriously
#427  by: I'm    

pretty sure dchi trolls this site more then the sorority girls

By: I'm
#428  by: @seriously   

I'm another girl in a top tier sorority (one of the phis) and I 1000% agree. Those houses are without a doubt the best houses. Each girl has their own favorite but it's always one of those 4! Personally I love my pikapp boys! If you want to hangout with hot girls and rage those are the only four you should consider.

By: @seriously
#429  by: Don't    

waste your time at any house beside Fiji, SAE, Pi Kapp, Pike, and Sigma Chi. All the other houses suck. Delta Chi will throw a lot of parties at the beginining of the year to lure rushees because they can't have an IFC rush. The other houses are all a toss up and you should go where you fit in.

FIJI are the rich, good looking guys from scottsdale, oldest fraternity of campus. To get a bid you have to have money and be good looking

SAE are the southern california kids who rage pretty hard. Have to have "cali-swag" and be good looking.

Pi Kapps are the athletes, get in trouble a lot, but are one of the best on campus, they had the best fall PC in 2011-2012. To get a bid from here you have to pull and be chill.

Pike is the most up and coming house, older kids are goobers, but their freshman and sophomores are pretty hot and cool, need to have good grades and play sports to get a bid

Sigma Chi a lot like FIJI but from everywhere, don't haze, have a strong brotherhood, losing theirhous

By: Don't
#430  by: Don't    

waste your time at any house beside Fiji, SAE, Pi Kapp, Pike, and Sigma Chi. All the other houses suck. Delta Chi will throw a lot of parties at the beginining of the year to lure rushees because they can't have an IFC rush. The other houses are all a toss up and you should go where you fit in.

FIJI are the rich, good looking guys from scottsdale, oldest fraternity of campus. To get a bid you have to have money and be good looking

SAE are the southern california kids who rage pretty hard. Have to have "cali-swag" and be good looking.

Pi Kapps are the athletes, get in trouble a lot, but are one of the best on campus, they had the best fall PC in 2011-2012. To get a bid from here you have to pull and be chill.

Pike is the most up and coming house, older kids are goobers, but their freshman and sophomores are pretty hot and cool, need to have good grades and play sports to get a bid

Sigma Chi a lot like FIJI but from everywhere, don't haze, have a strong brotherhood, losing theirhous

By: Don't

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.