facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 6
#21  by: Thank you!   

This makes me sad. I am smart, driven and from a private school. All I want is to continue in my sisters legacy and be a part of one of the classiest groups at Texas.

By: Thank you!
#22  by: Your opinion really   

Everyone realizes that there is not a real legitimate ranking of sororities that exists for the current time frame of 2010 and every comment about ranking is a personal judgment / opinion. Keeping that in mind, this site is truly nothing more than a venting platform for other sorority girls to bash other Greeks houses with bias non-sense.

By: Your opinion really
#23  by: honest question   

How hard is it, in all honesty, to get into kappa if you are an out of state girl? I am a legacy, have top grades and go to a private school, but I've heard things can be sort of political, that is, that rush can be a lot more about who a pnm knows than anything else

By: honest question
#24  by: 1870   

Kappa is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected sororities. The Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation is the largest of all Greek Foundations. Kappa has had fewer chapters close than any other panhellenic sorority. It has high standards,a strong alumnae network, and has chapters at only strong academic public and private schools. Kappa is selective and has many famous alumnae.

By: 1870
#25  by: Honest answer   

It's not who the PNM is....it's who her DADDY is and how much $$ there is. From what I have seen, they are not nice to each other or people outside KKG.

By: Honest answer
#26  by: Kerri   

It's all about how you look in a sundress. We don't look at academics or recs. Get real. Just telling ya the truth.

By: Kerri
#27  by: AZ   

UT hates out of state girls...Fact.. had I known I would have gone to a different school

By: AZ
#28  by: @ AZ   

it is not hate...it is just not knowing you. We have so many great girls rush that we already know that it is almost impossible to get into top chapters without khaving friends who want you. That is true for in state girls too.

By: @ AZ
#29  by: honest   

It might seem impressive to say Kappa is full of only super wealthy classy girls, but I know SEVERAL who are from very middle class if not modest means and were not considered socially affluent either. Actually they have parents who are probably struggling just to keep up with all those "Jones". So sad but one must keep up the image even if mom and dad can barely get by.

By: honest
#30  by: @ honest   

I am not a Kappa, but I admire them that they actually look at something besides Daddy's pocket book. The emphasis on family wealth is truly sick at UT. Some of those lovely ladies from "middle class" backgrounds are a lot nicer and more attractive than some of the spoiled rotten brats that make up most of Texas sororities. There are some really awesome rich kids around, but there are some really awesome "middle class" kids too.

By: @ honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.