facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: pnm again   

woops it says pnm on my nickname..last time i wrote on this site (fall) i was a pnm and it saved it..no confusions there!

By: pnm again
#12  by: TrueRanks   

The top sororities at UT in alphabetical order

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Phi
Alpha Xi Delta
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Zeta Tau Alpha

By: TrueRanks
#13  by: KKG one day?   

I know this may not be the most appropriate place to ask this, but my sister was a KKG at another school and I really want to go KKG at Texas. I dont know much about the system, I would hope that I would qualify on by own, but how important are legacies at Texas?

By: KKG one day?
#14  by: RE: KKG one day?   

Since she is your sister, not at all. If your mom was one, you'd have a better shot. Getting into KKG at Texas is based on where you went to school, camp, and who you know.

By: RE: KKG one day?
#15  by: @KKG one day   

Kappa values legacies a lot. Obviously the person who replied to you at first isn't a kappa because that's not true. As a kappa, I can tell you that we honestly hold our legacies in a very high regard. You have a great shot if you have great grades, good extracurriculars, and great recs! Talk to your sister about it. She'll be able to give you details! Best of luck with rush!

By: @KKG one day
#16  by: Thank you!   

Thank you soo much! I realize that the person who had replied was not a Kappa but I still wasn't sure if being a little sister of a Kappa counted for anything. I have good grades, tons of leadership extracurricular and would really love to be a part of the amazing sisterhood of Kappa. Thank you for being so sweet! :)

By: Thank you!
#17  by: concerned   

Came on this site to find out about sorority life and can not believe what I read on here. It is insane. What is Greek Sisterhood and why would I want to join if there are so many rude people who are Greeks attacking other Greeks over ranking? This site is just a joke.

By: concerned
#18  by: Doubt It   

Rush ended in August. You didn't "just rush."

By: Doubt It
#19  by: re re: Thank you   

was your sister a Kappa?

By: re re: Thank you
#20  by: Re: Thank you!   

Technically, I did JUST rush. I am still a pledge and rushed earlier than the current actives. My sister IS in another sorority in the big 6. I know many Kappa Legacies who were cut. I am NOT trying to be negative, just honest. I live in a place where all sorority girls live and trust me, they talk. The rush here is not one of the toughest for no reason. Kappa is a great sorority here, I am only giving you the experience I had just a few months ago.

By: Re: Thank you!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.