facebook

what types of girls does chi o take

by:    

^^^^ A lot of girls from my town go Chi O and i was wondering what types of girls go Chi O??

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ummmm....Ones like the one man they take from your town....

By: Ummm
#2by:    

Umm...beautiful, smart, classy - but seriously. They take girls that are all those things just like all other sororities try to get.

By: OK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I like the Chi Os a lot but I actually think Zeta and Tri Delt are both taking more attractive girls. Zeta is definitely getting the hot party girls from this group. Chi o takes Bible beaters, wild girls, and girls similar to PKT type but from other feeder schools. Tri Delt takes a mix too.

By: Hmmm
by: hmm    

Not Tri Delt. But Zeta is

By: hmm
by: lolol   

Bunch of Zeta;s on here trying to act like taking pretty girls above all else is going to make them anything other then bottom of Big 6. Ugh, do you just type on GR all day?

By: lolol
#4by:    

Chi O takes beautiful, smart girls, competes with Kappa mostly. Please don't try to compare Zeta with Chi O.

By: lololol
by: ha ha ha   

Chi o....you are delusional.....You split the same group of girls that Tri Delt and Zeta compete for.Zeta takes a type and Chi takes a type. Tri Delt gets a mix.

PKT compete for a different group. Theta takes a type and Kappa takes a type. Piphi gets a mix.

Very, very few girls actually go to kappa (or pi phi or Theta either) pref night.

By: ha ha ha
by: And    

Zetas are much prettier than Chi Os and I am not in either one of those.

By: And
by: No   

They really don’t compete with kappa. They do choose who they want and often like the same type of girls, but it is not from the same pool of girls kappa takes from.

By: No
by: This is such bs   

Yes, the do compete with Kappa, and ChiO's beautiful-inside and out, and I am not going to argue if zeta is prettier, etc. This is stupid, and of of y'all are stupid. This website is bs.

By: This is such bs
by: This is such bs   

Yes, the do compete with Kappa, and ChiO's beautiful-inside and out, and I am not going to argue if zeta is prettier, etc. This is stupid, and of of y'all are stupid. This website is bs.

By: This is such bs
by: Truth   

Both Tri Delt & Pi Phi take a mix, the leftovers! Haha

By: Truth
by: Hmmmm   

Sorry, I don’t know anyone in Kappa’s pledge class who went to Chi O pref night. I actually can’t think of any in Chi O either.

By: Hmmmm
by: Lolol   

@Hmmmm - obviously you are full of shi... I know lots of gils that had ChiO and PKT on pref. Give me a break!

By: Lolol
by: Well   

You might know some sophomores but that really is it. Theta, Kappa, and Chi O all have to cut too hard to keep anyone outside of girls from their usual feeders that they think they can get. I am not saying Chi O doesn’t have great girls...they do! But there is very little freshman pref night overlap between PKT and Chi O/Zeta/Tri Delt. Literally can’t think of anyone in our pledge class. Chi O cuts most girls going PKT day 1. Zeta and Tri Delt cut them also. PKT have to cut girls outside their feeders because they do not know them day 1. Just how the system works. When you have to cut 800 girls you just don’t get to branch out. Doesn’t mean PKT is better but it is just a lie (or maybe clueless) to say Chi O rushes against kappa.

By: Well
#5by:    

Normal girls. They are girl next door types.

By: Guest
by: sororitt   

“girl next door” is the best way i’ve heard Chi I’d described

By: sororitt
#6by:    

Haters gonna hate, ChiO is filled with beautiful , smart women. And , No, I’m not a ChiO- sorry to burst the bubble ftt try on Zeta rant girl. You are bottom of top.

By: Lololol
by: I    

I am not in either

Zeta is filled with beautiful, smart girls also....as are all chapters at UT.

Chi o generally has a different vibe from Zeta but which one you think is better is totally an opinion. Both chapters choose who they want and cut a lot of girls who want them. Tri Delt is just behind both of them right now.

By: I
#7by:    

Camp girls

By: UT
#8by:    

If girls from your town go Chi O, then you can assume the girls Chi O takes are like the girls in your town. How old are you?

By: Umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.