by:    

Is it true we might get a new sorority?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hope so.

By: Honest
#2by:    

There are suppose to be getting a Delta Gamma by I think next year or the year after. I know this my friend transferred from Iowa and wanted her sorority at UNI.

By: Isabella
by: Huh?   

This doesn't make sense. It's bc your friend wanted it? Lol there's actually a process to this whole thing.

By: Huh?
#3by:    

Correction it is a Delta Zeta

By: Isabella
#4by:    

Yes. Panhellenic is looking into and starting the process of expansion.

By: Sororitygirl2k14
#5by:    

Any updates?

By: News

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Yes we are adding to our greek community in the next year. They have not decided on a specific sorority or fraternity. The potential houses will be coming this spring and doing presentations and from there they decide what houses they are going to add in. They haven't released any names of houses yet, but the presentations are open for all sorority and fraternity members to attend. So as members of greek life, we can attend the presentations and get a better idea of what house we would like to see on UNI next formal recruitment. However the final decision is not up to us. :)

By: Update
by: !   

so exciting!

By: !
#7by:    

Sigma Sigma Sigma, Alpha Sigma Tau, and Alpha Sigma Alpha will present March 21-23

By: Yes!
#8by:    

Panel want's Alpha Sigma Tau and extended a bid to them

By: FratStar
#9by:    

Any idea what fraternities are presenting?

By: Greek Expansion
#10by:    

Pi lambda phi is coming to campus this Fall!

By: pol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.