facebook

kd

by: Wow

So KD was the biggest mistake to come to campus..

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

And why is that?

By: Greek
by: ........Nov 26, 2013 9:36:37 AM

Kappa Delta is a fine organization with a long tradition in the south. The problem isn't KD coming to the campus- we NEED to grow the Greek system at UWF. The issue lies within its membership and those members behavior. And agreed, it has been less than acceptable since extending bids to their members.

If you are not a member of this group, then your complaining about them publicly is just as bad as their deplorable behavior the last few months. Take care of your own issues in your own organization- because to be honest, none of us in the other chapters are perfect. Be true to your organization's values and do not stoop to their level to make a point.

This is too small of a greek life system to continue to make enemies by lowering the standard of the whole system. The KD members will either get the hint and make an effort to clean up their act and act like good southern ladies, or they will be very lonely and essentially fail at this campus. It honestly is their choice.

By: ........
#2  by: KD   

I can't speak on behalf of all my sisters but I will speak on behalf of myself. I'm really sorry you all feel this way about KD but, please don't judge us all based on what a few sisters are guilty of doing. I can honestly say for myself, I have NEVER spoken bad about any other greek organization, in fact, I have nothing but positive things to say for you all. I was not aware of the negativity toward KD until I heard about this site. If you have any serious issues with my sisters, please, talk to our Panhellenic delegate or anyone on our council. We are all striving to do well on campus alongside our fellow Greeks and if there are certain individuals who are giving KD a bad name then please speak to someone. It not only gives KD a bad name but also the greek system as a whole. I'm new the UWF this is my first year and the sisters that I've grown close with have nothing but positive things to say about other sororities. I can personally say that I have yet to meet a lot of those outside my organization but that is only because I've been through a lot this semester, it's not out of hate. The few ladies I have met have been nothing but kind to me. I hope you all can move past the few that give us a bad name and actually get to know those who truly want the support. Again, I'm sorry you all feel this way. I'm being completely genuine when I say this.

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.