facebook

fraternity and sorority rankings

by: UWF Student

What are the new fraternity and sorority rankings now that recruitment is over for everyone?

Posted By: UWF Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority Truth   

ADPi & AXO - tied. ADPi is still hot, smart, well put together and of course talked bad about by a bunch of jealous haters --for everything. AXO members are pretty, smart and spirited and they are tightly banded- and talked bad about by a bunch of jealous haters.

KD - strong group, they recruited a diverse group, who are talked about because they are new.

AGD- a group if nice girls who don't seem to be trying hard this year- talked about because they recruit a wide range of girls, and they aren't cookie cutter.

Phi Sig- they are trying, but have a long way to go- talked about because of their reputation, looks and grades.

The sad thing here is everyone is dogging everyone. ADPis and AXOs are getting slammed for being top tier, AGD for not recruiting on looks alone, KD because they are new and OhiSig because they are the low recruiting chapter on campus. It doesn't help anyone, and it doesn't look good for our school or Greek Life in general. I truly hope that the crap being spewed isn't being written by Greek members, but a bunch if people who don't know how great our Greek system is.

By: Sorority Truth
by: OkayOct 28, 2013 1:04:47 PM

The truth is, when that response was written Derby Dats had not happened, nor had the other events, so be fair and cut done slack. Now, that bring said, I will be fair and say that Phi Sig has come along way this year! Frankly I'm glad. I do not think they are at 3 yet, but if they keep working they could. I think they are well above KD at this point! Sometimes losing some members and building back is exactly what needs to happen- as they are proving! Same with ADPi. I guess they lost done girls this summer and are doing much better. Sadly I think AXO is in second place this year because they haven't maintained their momentum.

As for the fraternities...how about those ATOs!!!lol coming on strong!

By: Okay
by: Let's go!Nov 16, 2013 8:20:00 PM

1. ADPi 2. AXO 3. PhiSig 4. AGD 5. KD

ADPI continues to rule the board only because they do the best to recruit and socialize on campus. Yes, they can be snooty at times, but that is typical with every sorority. AChiO did really well too, just need to be careful on turning their cheeks on certain types of women. PhiSig has improved soo well! I am glad that they have come much further than they have within the past year. Without a doubt the next couple of years they will be the sorority everyone wants to be in! AGD did a good job, not as expected though. Just "drafted" typical preppy college girls. KD got all of the rejects from formal recruitment. Not much to say about them. They really haven't done anything on campus and probably won't until Greek Week next fall.

By: Let's go!
#2  by: True Ranking   

1.AXO
2.ADPi
3.PhiSig
4.KD
5.AlphaGam

AXO clearly took the lead this year. ADPi's long history keeps them in the top for now, but if they don't step up their game, they will fall. Phi Sig has made a BIG improvement, but it hasn't been acknowledged because their past reputation has made it easy for everyone to talk badly about them. KD has numbers, but still not sure what's happening with them. Alpha Gam has fallen off the radar, and didnt have a good pledge class.

By: True Ranking
by: LOL! Oct 8, 2013 7:47:36 AM

Phi Sig as number THREE! Oh honey, let's get at least a tiny dose of reality.
Phi Sig has done nothing this year but a beach clean up.
We ALL love our own house, but at least rank honestly! So funny though, thanks for that!

By: LOL!
by: CorrectionOct 27, 2013 9:02:59 AM

Phi Sig has done more then just a beach clean up, they raised $3,000 dollars for ΣΧ Derby Days and have volunteered at schools for their new philanthropy. Sorry that you want to keep bashing Phi Sigs but honestly they deserve third ranking.

By: Correction
#3  by: Ranky McRankerson   

AXO, ADPi tied for top
Alpha Gam
KD
Phi Sig

SAE
KA
Sig Chi
ATO
SAM
pike
TKE

By: Ranky McRankerson
by: WowNov 7, 2013 10:14:55 AM

Too bad KA has been removed from campus, and SAM before Pike? Sorry but the amount of attractive guys in Pike is a lot more than the weird ones in SAM.

By: Wow
by: Dear WowNov 9, 2013 11:37:17 PM

Pike guys might be fine --but really, where are they??? The Sammys are awesome guys to hang out with. It's sad for KA--but now we have to take them off the list--but they will be back.

By: Dear Wow
#4  by: The real rank   

All around rankings- not only based on pledge classes.

All sororities at UWF have a good sisterhood, but they are different in many ways. Now that one has gotten their act together we have 5 really great chapters

1. ADPi-Gorgeous girls, involved w:Philanthropy, smart, fun--needs more school spirit
2. AXO - pretty girls. athletic, super involved, nice but really keep to themselves
3. Alpha Gam- pretty, diverse,nice-quiet this year
3. Phi sig(tie)-so much better this year. partiers, working hard
5. KD-new, good school spirit, with a real mix of girls

All fraternities at UWF have a great brotherhood
It really takes bring involved on campus, being committed to your philanthropy showing your letters, acting like gentleman and good school spirit and Greek Unity to rise to the top!

1. Kappa Sig -coming on strong great parties
2. SAE -stop getting in trouble and you will be back
3. Sam/ATO (tie)-Sam super involved all about Greek unity, ATO fratty as hell
4. Sigma Chi- good guys needs a great spring rush
5. Pike - okay but NOT involved and that's what it takes
6. TKE- small but a really nice bunch of guys

By: The real rank
#5  by: Thoughts on this   

Let's go! I think your rankings are pretty good! As much as I wish it were true, I don't think Phi Sig has pulled ahead of ADG at this point. Phi Sig is an amazing group of women, it's a stronger chapter now and the leadership is in place for the future. Next year is going to write the story for them! ADG is hanging on to third with Phi Sig because their sisterhood is so strong. I don't see those typical preppy girls only in AGDs pledge class. They ARE super quiet this year. I loved AXO last year yet this year is different. Not sure what changed. Honestly ADPi do a lot more than be pretty and just recruit well, their pledge classes are always strong but they're great friends with a really strong chapter in the ways it matters, that's why they are top, just being fair.

By: Thoughts on this
#6  by: Timey   

SAE
ATO
KappaSig
Sammy
KA
Sigchi
Pike
TKE

ADPI
AXO
AGD
PhiSig
KD

You can debate and hate all ya want but this is how it is

By: Timey
#7  by: Greekness   

Ask a harder question next time!

ADPI
AXO
AGD
PhiSig
KD

SAE
ATO
Kappa Sig
SAM
KA
SIG CHI
PIKE
TKE

By: Greekness

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.