facebook

which frat?

by: rusheee

Sigep or Pikapp? As of right now, I'm leaning towards sigep cause the guys there seem more chill. but pikapps are also cool.

Posted By: rusheee
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ewww   

Go with Sigep. I'm a freshman and have been meeting a lot of the greek guys and all I have to say is go sigep. Pikapp are cool guys too but i feel like sigep guys are friendlier.

By: ewww
#12  by: LOL   

dont listen to all the Pikapps who self rank themselves. Sigep all the way. If you went out for rush this thursday....just stand in the middle of the streets between pikapp and sigep and tell me which house had more rushees! LOL.

By: LOL
#13  by: lol   

pikapp were the ones who told me to go on here....lmao...it's funny.

By: lol
#14  by: both   

went to both and Pikapp was a little too "white" for me. Sigep was more diverse and was a lot more chill atmosphere.

By: both
#15  by: true   

Both houses are cool and you would be choosing between the top 2, but a lot of the cool sigeps aren't even in sigep anymore. With the exception of a few, but both are good houses. If you are an athlete Pi Kapp is better, if you are more about being a diverse house with every shape and size guy then go sigep. they seem to not care about rushing good looking guys so you may feel more comfortable with sigep.

By: true
#16  by: truth   

I sorta agree with the person above me. I have been hanging out with both fraternity since my freshman year and they are both really cool. Sigeps have a lot of athletes in their house too because of how diverse they are, just ask them about greek week and sports. Like stated above, Sigep doesn't rush people on looks but on how they will get along with one another which is a great asset while Pikapp rush people mainly on background skills and looks.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.