facebook

which frat?

by: rusheee

Sigep or Pikapp? As of right now, I'm leaning towards sigep cause the guys there seem more chill. but pikapps are also cool.

Posted By: rusheee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: csuf gal   

I would pick Sigep over Pikapp any day.

By: csuf gal
by: hahahaSep 4, 2012 7:27:21 PM

Id pick Pi Kapp over sigep anyday, if you pick Sigep your on Suspension - AKA you will not be doing ANYTHING all semester or next haha

By: hahaha
#2  by: lawl   

from what i heard pikapp doesn't have social this semester also because of probation so....haha. doesn't really matter which one you pick, they're both great

By: lawl
#3  by: eee   

sigep

By: eee
#4  by: hahaha   

Pikapp is on probation AKA you will not be doing anything fun all semester and probably no formal.

By: hahaha
#5  by: ...   

Sigep. Even though they dont have social they still have a lot of brotherhood events. And to the person above, Sigep is off suspension next semester.

By: ...
#6  by: Wrong   

Haha Pi Kapp is actually getting some social back, so check your facts

By: Wrong
#7  by: SigEp Girl   

SigEp!! SigEp has very good relations with all of the fraternities and sororities on campus.

By: SigEp Girl
#8  by: anon   

pikapps are a bunch of douchebags. go with sigep.

By: anon
#9  by: anon   

I'd say your better options would be pikapp or dchi. I know a lot of guys rushing that are in between those houses right now

By: anon
#10  by: Rushing2   

Hey man im rushing too and a Sigep told me to come on here and see how high they were ranked if I wanted proof. Then I read their reviews and kinda seems like they can't do anything for awhile. Feel kinda lied to since they promised we'd be partying and doing fun socials. Another buddy of mine said to go to Pi Kapp and so I walked down there and they were way sick! Dont really know why they arent number 1 on here especially with all the banners in their house and the chill guys. Im def gonna rush Pi Kapp now.

By: Rushing2
by: rushingSep 7, 2012 2:50:53 AM

HAHA i'm rushing both houses too but i have no idea what you are talking about. the guys who i talked to were way chill and down to earth. I mean from what I heard they have a great brotherhood and if you are joining just to party...all i have to say is all the money doesn't seem worth it, you can party for way cheaper. And damn, it seems like you didnt see the sigep trophy/banners room... i was impressed. But im def leaning on sigep more.

By: rushing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.