facebook

predictions for the new sorority delta gamma?

by: Roger Sterling

We have seen ADPi make their way onto campus. Do you think that DG is going to be the next ADPI? or do you think that they are going to be different? I personally feel like this is just going to further stretch that talent out even thinner with all the other sororities.

Posted By: Roger Sterling
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: CNU DG   

An update for anyone who may be interested:
I am a sister of the DG chapter at CNU and I can't help but say that we have far exceeded the low expectations others on this post may have had for us.
Our chapter has received recognition numerous times in the few short months that we have been on campus.
We all jumped right in to get involved on campus in as many ways possible to show our fellow students that we really are here to Do Good! Our sisters aren't "second rate," we all just knew what we wanted and were willing to wait for it :) DG at CNU is thriving and I'm so proud to be a part of this amazing sisterhood.

By: CNU DG
#12  by: awards   

Awards are great and all but I'm pretty sure every organization on campus wins awards for their chapter - even Pi Kapp has. Awards aren't everything.
DG is nice but they went for quantity over quality. They'll probably be better in a few years

By: awards

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.