facebook

zta

by:    

I'm thinking of transferring to CNU and then rushing. I've been looking at all the posts on here and want to know why ZTA seems to be hated so much? I have a friend in it from home but have only read that's its bottom tier and want to know why

Posted By: Cnutransfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zeta just is not one of the most desirable sororities so it takes in a lot of the scraps. A lot of the girls are nice but since they allow almost everyone in it makes it not uniform and a group of oddballs. They do however do a lot of teaming up with athletics which is cool.

By: cnu student
#2by:    

Zeta took a couple bad classes a few years ago who really didn't do much for their organization. My older sister went through recruitment, so she told me about it when I decided to go through. They're slowly getting better though and I've seen them make a lot of improvements this year.

By: cnu studenttt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.