facebook

how..?

by:    

How selective is the Greek process here? Do we need recs and resumes?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You don’t need recs but it doesn’t hurt you to have them. But it also doesn’t guarantee that you’ll get into that particular house. Not gonna lie the big 3 at UL are very selective and usually cut more than half the girls rushing after the first night but you’ll definitely get into a house. Very rare that a girl doesn’t receive a bid at all.

By: Answers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I don’t like this website because I went on this website as a PNM myself, freaked myself out, read all the “horrible things” about the houses, and got into a big top 3 house. And honestly I can tell you don’t listen to these people or this website like I did because it’s so wrong it’s actually kinda funny now. Don’t stress if you can’t get a Rec. letter, it only helps not hurts and majority of the girls rushing that got into the “big 3” didn’t have one anyway

By: -

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.