facebook

sorority rankings

by:    

What’s an accurate ranking of the sororities??

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Tri Delta and Phi Mu are pretty interchangeable
KD
ADPi
Tri sigma
AOPi

By: Geaux cajuns
#2by:    

Honestly it seems like every chapter is fighting for the top or a higher spot. They have the "top" three (KD, Tri Delt, and Phi Mu) that are only considered that because of the reputation of being in the top three. Now that is rankings are completely messed up. It all started when ADPi came onto campus and since then they have been on the rise and who knows how far up they will go. The pretty girls go to KD and Tri Delt and the only people who stay are the girls who care more about the letters than the sisterhood. There are some genuine girls in both chapters but they are a minority. Phi Mu is starting to have a great presence on campus and do well in recruitment but the past two years their star rating thing was lower than everyone else. Not sure what is up with that or what they messed up on. Tri Sigma is known for being the party crowd which is generally true and all have pretty rough personalities. It's not a chapter for everyone but if you fit in with that crowd you're going to find yourself with the most most loyal sisters on the row. They aren't the best with recruitment but their retention has improved alot which is now becoming evident in their presence. AOII has alot of really nice girls but they just suck at recruitment. If you can look at their social media presence they have been on the rise so maybe they are making a comeback? They generally get the rejects and good girls who slipped through the cracks with other chapters.

Girls need to stop going through recruitment thinking solely about the letters and instead look into the sisterhood. Each house in general has a different personality and if you get lucky you end up in a house that matches with yours. There is no accurate ranking of the sororities because everyone is a competitive chapter and honestly it doesn't matter.

By: CajunGuuurl
by: Lol   

Just sounds like a salty ADPi to me lol

By: Lol
#3by:    

Tri Delta - Phi Mu - KD
ADPi
Sigma
AOII

By: ACCURATE RANKING
by: Nooo   

Nooooo kd is below delta and phi mu in its own category. They have been slipping. I know for a fact they had to give out snap bids. They dirty rush sooo bad. I myself was subjected to it :/

By: Nooo
#4by:    

Yesss
Agree with the first comment.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.